Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok heres the deal... i just wanted some opinions. As of now I have HFP set up, but its NOT LOW ENOUGH! So I want to get Neuspeed Race Springs. I thought about either installing them on my factory shocks and trying to keep the HFP intack so I can install them back on when i get ready to trade in my car in 2-3-4 years. But.... since the HFP shocks are built for a lower ride height, they would hold up better than the factory. If... IF they ever were to blow while I have the car, I would upgrade to Koni Yellow, Eibach, or something. Only bad thing, that would be 2 installs so 2 time to pay $$$.

Now... since i have the HFP and that is a 1" drop from factory, and i want the Neuspeed Race and that is a 2.24" in front and 1.4" in rear. SOOOO.... that would be a 1.24" drop in front and a .4" drop in rear from where my HFP sits now.

Heres a quick photochop.

With HFP then approx with Neuspeed.

Same.

Girl (Nikki) on here has Neuspeed with 18s like me....(just the size is the same)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/424942

What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump*

.....so should i install the neuspeed race on my HFP shocks or the factory ones?

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
The HFP shocks...... you'll just end up blowing the stockies (maybe sooner than later) with a drop like that. Imo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts