Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:confused: neuspeed advertises thier race springs as 2.25f 1.75r, but right below that, they advertise it as 2.20f 2.00r in thier super cup kit w/ koni sp3's. why the heck would they give two different drops? i called them directly and the guy told me it was 2.20f 2.00r, but he didnt even sound for sure. :confuse2:

ive searched, and all the threads ive found say 2.25f, 1.75r. is it possible the springs in the super cup kit are different race springs?? i want to buy the kit, but im a little confused. here is the link below

http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_list.asp?app=50lAC&type=2&ltype=ns_import

oh, and one last thing, he also told me they are linear springs, but from the picture they look progressive. anybody know?

edit: cant get the damn link to work right, but if you go to suspension for 03up accord v6, you'll see it advertised.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
if u look at the part number in the super cup, its the same. i think the difference in height is due to the perches that the springs are supposed to sit on on the konis. for the front, thats pretty close, but for the rear, i guess they are referring to one perch down.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ thats what i thought, but i finally got to the bottom of this. i searched for nuespeed race springs for 98-02 v6 accord on their website, and it shows a 2.20f 2.00r drop. its a typo, they listed the 6th gen drop for the 7th gen super cup kit. it should be advertised 2.25f, 1.75r.

now i can order my kit :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts