Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search but didnt come up with that many reviews and pics.

Who has em? Post reviews on ride quality (stiff, soft, harsh, comparable to stock)
Some pics would be good.

Anyone confirm that i can get the supercup deal from neuspeed for 600 shipped but instead of the race springs get it with sport springs?

·
Registered
353 Posts
you cannot get the sport springs substituted. on the website it says "no substitutions". I also asked the rep over the phone if i could get the sport springs and he said "no". But, I am glad I didn't get the sport springs. The drop with the race springs are soo much nicer, and the ride is GREAT! Hope that helps.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
race springs seem to be too low.... do u have front lip and do u scrape alot with it? how is it comparable to OEM? harsh? stiff?

·
V6p OG
1,186 Posts
i got a front lip on mine and i have no problems scraping at all.........just take a little care going up driveways and you'll be aight,

i'll get some pics up of my set up asap

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
ephyouckay said:
Did a search but didnt come up with that many reviews and pics.

Who has em? Post reviews on ride quality (stiff, soft, harsh, comparable to stock)
Some pics would be good.

Anyone confirm that i can get the supercup deal from neuspeed for 600 shipped but instead of the race springs get it with sport springs?

why not buy the cup kit, and set them on the highest perch setting? that will bring you pretty close to the sport springs.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i can actually raise it higher? so race drops 2.25 that means i can raise it so it isnt as low as 2.25?

i thought u can only go lower than 2.25 not higher.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
ephyouckay said:
so i can actually raise it higher? so race drops 2.25 that means i can raise it so it isnt as low as 2.25?

i thought u can only go lower than 2.25 not higher.
sure, you can raise em up approx a 1/2 more to get them about 1.75f, if you go with the highest perch. sp3's have 5 perches, middle is the stock height.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there a difference with it being on the top perch ratehr than the middle or eventhe lowest?

Does it effect comfort?

·
Registered
353 Posts
there's pics in my thread on konis and neuspeed race, but they aren't too good. I'll try to get better pics later. Regarding the ride quality, I have the konis set one turn from full soft, so about halfway between full stiff and full soft and the ride is great. VERY comparible to stock. It's smooth and comfortable, and I wouldn't say it's bumpy at all.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
808v6er said:
there's pics in my thread on konis and neuspeed race, but they aren't too good. I'll try to get better pics later. Regarding the ride quality, I have the konis set one turn from full soft, so about halfway between full stiff and full soft and the ride is great. VERY comparible to stock. It's smooth and comfortable, and I wouldn't say it's bumpy at all.
really? so if i put it to the top perch will it effect the ride quality at all? or does this just give u height adjustibility and has no comfort effect? and can anyone else confirm that i can actually have it at around 1.75 drop instead of the 2.25?

·
Registered
353 Posts
It gives ride height adjustability. To adjust the ride quality you adjust the dampening (the knob thing). And yes, you can get around a 1.75 drop by using the upper perch grooves, but you won't be able to adjust it much more than that. In other words, you can adjust the height plus or minus 14 millimeters in two 7mm increments. Hope that helps, and good luck!

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey man do u have aim or something? i just have some questions about comfort and ride quality.

This is what i would like to know.

1. How much firmer is it compared to stock? Maybe a percentage wise.

2. When driving on the highway, you get those lines or breaks in the road due to when they were building the road in sections. usually you feel that with stock setup but it isnt too bad... do you feel that alot more now and is it louder?

3. Did you feel bumps or just felt things you never would have felt prevoiusly with stock setup?

4. Is your 7th gen daily driven? Are you able to get up speed bumps and driveways with no problem as long as you angle and take it slow?

5. What do you have your dampening set to? Is the softer your go the more bouncier and the firmer you go the harsher and more things you feel?

6. Let me know anything you disliked about it even if it is the littlest thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts