Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Butta
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got them on about 2 days ago. The Rims are 19" Konig Tuner 2's, wrapped in toyo tires.

I will take better pictures this week...

·
Registered
307 Posts
khmertiger said:
i didnt know 19's could fit on our cars...... whats the offset and width of it?
of course you can fit 19s on our car, when you have an obscenely small amount of rubber like that!! LOL

I bet the ride is pretty damn harsh!

Seriously though, they look wicked. I like it.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
OMG that looks gianormous! especially since it doesn't have a lip

Time to upgrade ur kit !

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
Those look better from afar than they do upclose, IMO. I wouldn't kit it - that sh*t is hot! :up:

·
Registered
307 Posts
nope, I wouldn't put a kit on it either.......looks good like that. I would think about loosing the mud guards though......it would look so much better without them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i got 19x8s on my car with a 45 offset no rub except in the back when you hit those bumps at 90....aha my tires are 235/35/19

·
Butta
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The rims are 19x7.5 with a 45mm offset, and they dont rub at all, i can turn at a stand still all the way to the left and right without any rub... as far as how the ride goes, its a little stiffer but not nearly as bad as i thought. Thoses rubber bands are only going to last me 30k miles at the max. I was thinking if I am to buy a lip kit, it would be the Wings west kit but what do yall think?

·
Poop.
320 Posts
^ throwing a wings west lip kit would look cleannnn.

and u should think about getting a bbk, the gap between the rim and caliper is huuuuuge

1 - 20 of 34 Posts