Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take the Poll!!

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29597&forumid=32

The manufacturer is watching this poll and our comments. Do you want one? No? Why not?

Do you have a 6th Gen Accord and want this kit? Etc...

It's very important that we leave feedback. V6P is currently in talks with the manufacturer to carry this kit depending on the popularity.

Thanks!

Dizzy

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey i know this is the 7th gen section...but since we were talking about body kits..Dizzy, do u know any manufacturers that would be willing to make an addon lip kit for the Mazda6...i would post in the 6 section...but there isn't that much traffic there....

·
Something Something Darkside
4,499 Posts
CaliAtenza said:
hey i know this is the 7th gen section...but since we were talking about body kits..Dizzy, do u know any manufacturers that would be willing to make an addon lip kit for the Mazda6...i would post in the 6 section...but there isn't that much traffic there....
Just PM him. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Doom said:
So that's not your car? Who's the chick. :eek:
Naw not my car, but I am thinking of going with that body kit, its the Ro Ja and I dont know who the girl is but her car is sexy as hell!!! She isnt bad herself hahahha

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the RoJa's fitment around the hood is horrible and the grille just looks "off" somehow?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts