Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im new to the site, i have an 04 accord and i was wondering where i can get an OEM carbon fiber hood for a good price, includin shippin. I was also wondering where i could find and get a great price for a grounding kit. I was thinkin along the lines of an APEXi groundin kit. What ever happened to the V6P grounding kit? thanks guys.

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Masterchief said:
hey guys, im new to the site, i have an 04 accord and i was wondering where i can get an OEM carbon fiber hood for a good price, includin shippin. I was also wondering where i could find and get a great price for a grounding kit. I was thinkin along the lines of an APEXi groundin kit. What ever happened to the V6P grounding kit? thanks guys.

Seibon carbon fiber hood.

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
I too have the VIS carbon fiber hood but I recommended Seibon because I haven't seen anyone with one and I heard some good things about it. I could be wrong but won't hurt to give it a try right?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
thats an awful lot of money for a "try" though....i'd rather go with something that is known to fit...because in reality the brand doesn't matter as long as it is good quality, looks good, and fits good....becuase the name is on the inside so not like everyone driving by is going to know...those seibon ones just make me nervous of quality stories i have heard from other car owners

1 - 10 of 10 Posts