Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey people my name is carlos and i just joined the website.. i drive a 03 accord in white dx soon to be transformed to an lx... these are the pics of wat i have.. its a stock car with clear corners and bulbs...
i also recently got into an accident.. i was driving on the palmetto and little did i know my tires were balled so i switched lanes and spun out at 60 did like 4 180's and smashed butt first into the wall....
i also forgot to mention that my tires were balled due to another accident i had.. i was going 80 when someone cut me off and i had to swurve out and lost control and my back left slid into the sidewalk and bent in the car.. this is a pik when it was a lil fixed..

Total fix cost was 4500.. plus i crashed into an accord and messed up my front.. and thats it.. thank God for parents and their money.. this is my second car and in total iv been in 7 crashes

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh.. but most of them have not been my fault.. im tellin u the wall jumped out of nowere.. LOL.. but yeh das in total.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
nycsam786 said:
ur thing says addicted to speed and you had 7 crashes... any correlation?
haha word

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
hehe, 7 crashes... i think it's time to re-evaluate your driving style.....

good thing you're ok :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
elunicolatino5 said:
Total fix cost was 4500.. plus i crashed into an accord and messed up my front.. and thats it.. thank God for parents and their money.. this is my second car and in total iv been in 7 crashes

woah crashin' carlos take it easy buddy...def. remind me when you're drivin so i can stay home! :p good look on shoutin out the rents' wallet!!!

be safe and welcome!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yeah, slow down before you kill somebody. Thank God you haven't yet. Having 7 wrecks at your age isn't something to gloat about and be proud of.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well.. u shuld see my friends.. already into 9... hes beating me. well i changed my style though,, i drive safe now i think

·
Registered
56 Posts
How did you clear your headlights? I have a white coupe, and I want to do the same....

Thx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sponge said:
How did you clear your headlights? I have a white coupe, and I want to do the same....

Thx

it wasnt hard at all.. many ppl say ooh that was hard but it wasnt.. first u have to have alot and i mean alot of patience.. its took me 4 hours to do it cuz i didnt waqnt to mess anything up... i wish i had taken pix of it but i forgot.. but take off ur bumper, wait a minte.. i got it from the diy king.. heres the site.. it helped alot even though the pix werent so good ThE DiY KiNg :banghead:

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
haha I've had about 6 accidents in my Accord. 2 major accidents and 4 minor.
Three of the minor accidents were other driver's fault, little dings, scrapes and dents on fenders. One was my fault though. I tried to avoid a canine that jumped out of bush and hit a wall. Costed me $450 to repair :(

One of the major accident happened back in the day when I was in Michigan. Police had a huge mistake on accident report and it bought me a S2000 hah (Other driver's fault).
The other major accident was... city's fault I guess and it bought me a TSX engine. :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eccen said:
haha I've had about 6 accidents in my Accord. 2 major accidents and 4 minor.
Three of the minor accidents were other driver's fault, little dings, scrapes and dents on fenders. One was my fault though. I tried to avoid a canine that jumped out of bush and hit a wall. Costed me $450 to repair :(

One of the major accident happened back in the day when I was in Michigan. Police had a huge mistake on accident report and it bought me a S2000 hah (Other driver's fault).
The other major accident was... city's fault I guess and it bought me a TSX engine. :)

damn bro.. out of all those accidents u get something good out of them.. i used to own a 2003 corolla i mean fully loaded with erything imaginable and i crashed it like 2 monthas after and got me an accord.. now that this one is all messed up my parents feel bad so they gonna buy me the 06 mercedes c230 kompressor soon.. bt ill keep tha accord :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
DV8 said:
hehe, 7 crashes... i think it's time to re-evaluate your driving style.....

good thing you're ok :)
Time to re-negotiate your car insurance rates, oh wait I bet you don't pay that either.
Talk about an accident waiting to happen. Glad you're not driving in NY.

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
2001 Pitboss said:
Time to re-negotiate your car insurance rates, oh wait I bet you don't pay that either.
Isn't that the truth... :rolleye2:

2001 Pitboss said:
Talk about an accident waiting to happen. Glad you're not driving in NY.
Or Chicago for that matter.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
one word

RIDICULUS

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
Some people need their license revoked...but I wont name names.

Take the bus, or learn how to drive!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts