Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you may remember my thread about the carbon fiber lip I got on eBay. I finally put it on. I think it looks good because the wheels are gunmetal and I have the tints along with the depo headlights. So it all matches. Might paint it the body color in the future. For $40.00 shipped, I think it was a good deal. Well, here are some pictures:

Let me know what you think

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
wow, that looks really good. it actually looks larger than the ones in see in the pics on ebay. can u link to the auction or seller?

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
am i the only one that thinks it doesn't flow with the rounded 03-05 trunk? Might look better on the 06 trunklid. If it was like the oem decklid it would be better but for $40 i guess it's a cheaper alternative.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i'm not feeling it. if it was me, i wouldnt gotten the oem lip, wrap it with CF and slap that baby on.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm with the guy above me. Sorry man. I mean it doesn't look bad, just stock + CF would have been better.

·
ClubbingDirectory
422 Posts
i like it! looks nice. but as somebody else said, u need the CF hood and trunk as well now!
nice how $40 will end up making you spend 1000. lol

·
Registered
596 Posts
yea...i'm not feeling it as well, I think ur car looks cleaner without it....if you really wanted that thing to stick there, paint it to body colour...I think it will looks better and looks like $100+ thing instead of $40.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
by lookin at the 2-5 pics....its doesnt really flow with the car...looks very much like a generic piece that was just slapped on...if it was more like oem, going over the H symbol, and curving down instead of up, it might look better. but thats just me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts