Accord V6 Forum banner

Ready to purchase?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Yes, need some time - list time needed in thread please

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, but id like this muffler ... (list in thread please)

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will call my supplier tomorrow and get us a good price on these mufflers. well best I can do anyway. SO PLEASE REPLY TO THE POLL ONCE THE PRICES HAVE BEEN LISTED NOT BEFORE!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Is this dead?

·
Registered
243 Posts
It says wait for the price to be posted before voting, and the price will be posted on 7/21, but now it's 7/31 and there is no price listed. No wonder there is no interest. You can't tell who is interested because we are not supposed to answer the poll.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Muteki said:
It says wait for the price to be posted before voting, and the price will be posted on 7/21, but now it's 7/31 and there is no price listed. No wonder there is no interest. You can't tell who is interested because we are not supposed to answer the poll.

sorry for the delays guys. im in school and work, so its hard for me to call my supplier. im not a shop, i didnt expect this, im going to call sometime this week. once i get the prices everything will go thru a shop and shipped right from the distrubutor so no worries on shipping time.

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
I would be in if its a good price! I have been looking for these things on ebay without any luck...

·
ultimate
228 Posts
Hurry up with price. It will be $70-$80 per muffler.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts