Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Super/Turbo charged guys


Greddy E-Manage Ultimate Piggyback ECU
It's the next best thing to an expensive standalone ECU!



NEW FEATURES INCLUDE

USB Port - improved communications & better real-time data and monitoring
Toggle Switch - switch between maps
Serial port - monitor and data logging
Switch port - Data log & Ign. Cut activation
Option 1 & 2 - Connectors for sensors
Warning Setting
A/T Shift Compensation
Channel Change
Rev limiter cut
Acceleration injection Map
Individual cylinder fuel & ignition adjustment maps
Speed correction map
Coolant temperature correction map
Air intake temperature map
A/F target value map
Ignition adjustment map
Acceleration ignition map
Nissan Valve control map
Analog output map
Auxilary output map
Idle stabilization map
Additional Features
RPM signal recognition
Fouled plug feature
Data logging
Text file save feature
Knock monitor (future feature)
Ignition timing display (future feature)


Looks like with the above feautere highlighted we can make more power while retaining stock ECU :cool:
 

·
Got Heat?
Joined
·
295 Posts
what kind of price are we looking at? would we need a car-puter or a laptop in-car to run this beast?
 

·
Boosted!
Joined
·
7,368 Posts
im wondering how much it would cost also> ^ same as a above dont have a laptop to put in my car. And also wondering if this will defeat the purpose of the VAFC2 that i recently just bought. im a noob when it comes to electronics..


it says 690 on the greddy site
 

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ebay currently sells Ultimate for $520 shipped. The kit includes Main Unit, manuals, software CD, and a USB cable. All you need is complete harness which is extra and yes laptop is required to do any tuning. If not available, your dyno shop should have but at extra charge for labor. You can get used laptops for $300 (ebay).

Forget about VAFC2 - very limited and won't come close to E-Manage. If Unichip figures out the way to do with upcoming V6P Turbo kit, even better. However, VAFC/VAFC 2 should not come to mind when going with FI. What I like about this NEW E-Manage Ultimate is highlighted above in red which is 1 step to standalone unit like EMS (which is not available for our auto) and sounds superior to my regular E-Manage.
 

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know TAG would love these features and others who want to join 300whp club :D
 

·
Got Heat?
Joined
·
295 Posts
02AV6 said:
If Unichip figures out the way to do with upcoming V6P Turbo kit, even better.

so if Unichip comes out with a new one to work with the turbo kits, you would choose Unichip over the e-Manage Ultimate?
 

·
Got Heat?
Joined
·
295 Posts
i dont think it would do much/anything for your NA engine
 

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
This has more feature than regular E-Manage, so it's hard to say but I'm pretty sure Unichip is better bet for NA, this is a hardcore solution for FI.
 

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
Joined
·
3,407 Posts
How much does the complete harness with all the sensors usually go for? Also would just regular S/C guys benefit a lot from this? Regular meaning guys only running (original, AV6 or CL-S boost pulley), no IC or motor swap + S/C + IC.

Any dynos of regular S/C users and E-manage version 1.
 

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
BlackV62K2 said:
How much does the complete harness with all the sensors usually go for? Also would just regular S/C guys benefit a lot from this? Regular meaning guys only running (original, AV6 or CL-S boost pulley), no IC or motor swap + S/C + IC.

Any dynos of regular S/C users and E-manage version 1.
Which one? Version 1 not sure since I purchased the kit from scalbert with harness included. The V.2 (Ultimate) complete universal harness goes for $96, but I'm sure you need to fabricate PnP into your stock ECU.

And yes regular SC guys will benefit by controlling the fuel delivery by keeping stock injectors and removing ESM.

TAG runs E-Manage v.1 (same as me) without IC and I believe CL-S HBP or combination with Max Pulley I forget and posted 319whp/270wtq.

Bottom line, this Ultimate version will benefit more me, TAG + others with over 300whp due to more advance features like controlling rev limiter, timing adjustment, etc. I think we should try it in the near future.
 

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
accordheat said:
so if Unichip comes out with a new one to work with the turbo kits, you would choose Unichip over the e-Manage Ultimate?
:gotme:
If it delivers results, why not. Our stock ECU is crap comparing to say CL-S that's why we don't see high 300whp on AV6 even with my or TAG setup.

Ultimate might be a good way to improve timing, and raise rev limiter along with ability to run on 2 maps (street/track).
 

·
J35A2K23B18CSRDETT2JZLOL
Joined
·
3,267 Posts
02AV6 said:
Which one? Version 1 not sure since I purchased the kit from scalbert with harness included. The V.2 (Ultimate) complete universal harness goes for $96, but I'm sure you need to fabricate PnP into your stock ECU.

And yes regular SC guys will benefit by controlling the fuel delivery by keeping stock injectors and removing ESM.

TAG runs E-Manage v.1 (same as me) without IC and I believe CL-S HBP or combination with Max Pulley I forget and posted 319whp/270wtq.

Bottom line, this Ultimate version will benefit more me, TAG + others with over 300whp due to more advance features like controlling rev limiter, timing adjustment, etc. I think we should try it in the near future.
Thats one of my concern too, the harness. not a lot of ppl know how to do this harness pnp. that is why i went for the Unichip. do you know someone who can do this harness?
 

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scalbert was able to do in the past with minimum of 5 people. I'll see what I can do.
 

·
530whp soon
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BlackV62K2 said:
I remember him planning on doing one for AV6 but dunno what happened to that.
AV6 IC never went to production since there were no commited buyers ;)
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top