Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is just an FYI but my friend is using my car to make an EVO2 Dual Catback Exhaust style system and it will be a lot cheaper than the $900. I am estimating at most the exhaust system will be priced at $500 but most likely it will be cheaper. When they are completed you'll be able to get them through ebay or my friends website www.semotorsport.com. It will be coming out under the Tsudo name. I know there's a lot of Tsudo haters out there and I really dont care or want to hear about it. This post is merely to inform you guys that there will be a cheaper alternative to buying the Greddy EVO2 exhaust system especially with the way the economy is. He is prototyping the exhaust tommorrow and the turn around will be about 2 months. If anyone is interested just PM me and i'll keep you updated.

Some info: It's a 2.5" pipe split to dual 2.5" pipes, with a single resonator and dual canisters with EVO2 style slash cut 4.5" tips. Once the final product comes back all piping will be stainless steel and mandrel bent.

**Youtube of sound clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMLTRm5x9A

**Some pictures
Please note that it's not done yet and we are aware that the exhaust isnt even on both sides. We are also working on it tomorrow and will hopefully have some sound clips. And on the advice from this forum we opted not to use the EVO2 exhaust and used a new exhaust we had.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm interested. Let us know how it goes. Just wondering how the quality will be in comparison, don't know too much about Tsudo.

I think I'd like the evo2's even more if they had smaller canisters. It looks so sexy but reminds me too much of a 'fart can'. lol

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
I'm interested. Let us know how it goes. Just wondering how the quality will be in comparison, don't know too much about Tsudo.

I think I'd like the evo2's even more if they had smaller canisters. It looks so sexy but reminds me too much of a 'fart can'. lol
That's why I went with Borla, couldn't deal with the cannisters. I don't know how the guys that are slammed can run the Greddy Evo catback, seems like they'd be scraping the cannisters all the time.

Anyway, thanks to the original poster for doing this - always nice when people are out there with initiative to do something for the community. Even though I won't need it, kudos to you and I hope it works out!

·
Registered
35 Posts
i got the greddy evo 2 dual exhaust for about 600 brand new... only cause my friend hooked me up he worked for mackin industries in stanton, ca. when my tranny blew honda would fix it for free cause i had aftermarket exhaust on my car.... so i took it off and took it to another dealer in diamond bar, ca who are aftermarket part friendly yet still i took it not to run into headaches since i installed it n installation wasnt done by a honda tech. anyways greddy evo2 dual exhaust beautiful sound... my car has been dropped and YES it does scrape everywhere but greddy makes quality parts and ive been told that no matter how much u scrape these canisters will never puncture or get damaged. youll just see a lot of scratches... anyways anyone interested in buying my used greddy evo 2? they're just sitting in my garage. ill let em go for 400 local pick up only, im located in Tustin, orange county right between irvine and santa ana.

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments. I've just phoned my friend and told him your concerns about the EVO2 exhaust scrapping. I think he's still going ahead and doing them but he might also do a SP style exhaust setup as well now. I'll let you guys know.

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's why I went with Borla, couldn't deal with the cannisters. I don't know how the guys that are slammed can run the Greddy Evo catback, seems like they'd be scraping the cannisters all the time.

Anyway, thanks to the original poster for doing this - always nice when people are out there with initiative to do something for the community. Even though I won't need it, kudos to you and I hope it works out!
No problem. I just wish there was more support back then when I was whoring my car out.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
That looks good and the cannisters aren't as big as the Greddy ones.

Also, I can't tell if it's the way the picture was taken, but are those tips angled out? Regardless, looks good!

·
Registered
406 Posts
i guessed i messed up on my wording. i don't mind the big canisters, but the tips are way too big for my liking on the evo2's. i wish the tips were slightly smaller.

still interested in how they sound. hopefully the sound clip will be up tmr.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts