Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
blah blah blah
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking thru ebay cuz i was bored and spotted this carbon fiber hood And noticed the grill on the car. Was wondering if anyone knew where to get it cuz i don't really like the "chrysler bird" grill on the coupes.

·
blah blah blah
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tignws said:
that looks like a part of a body kit
That's what i was thinking too. But if you look closely at the grill and bumper, it looks like the grill is a seperate piece. Can't really tell from these pics so i might be wrong.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That red weave looks awesome; it would look great on my car. The auction doesn't mention anything about the grill, though. If it's part of the hood, the price is worth it.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
And noticed the grill on the car. Was wondering if anyone knew where to get it cuz i don't really like the "chrysler bird" grill on the coupes.
That's on a sedan, so even if it is available, it wouldn't fit a coupe. But that's not to say that they don't also have one for the coupes.

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
the sedan's hood isn't that short, so it would kinda have to require that grille in my opinion...unless my sedan is just tricking me

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
thats all i need to start loking for a 7thgen now, i hate the stock grille, hate it hate it hate it, so much i think it ruins the whole car.

but damn, that car is a RHD tho, i wonder if that means its not here yet?

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
That's the mugen grille for the JDM honda Inspire. If you get the grill, you'd have to at least get the hood as well as it is shorter, and you would also need a new bumper cover, as USDM grills are part of the bumper cover.

·
3,545 Posts
but damn, that car is a RHD tho, i wonder if that means its not here yet?
Yea, it's a right hand drive sedan....... probably the Inspire with the Mugen grille, like josephip said.

Edit - Looks like the Inspire to me, but I don't see the blinker mirrors. :gotme:

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
the blinker cpould have been a late addition that the 1st sets didnt have, happens all the time over there in the land of the sun. especially regarding lights and stuff.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
someone posted some pics of a JDM inspire and it had side blinkers on the mirror.
DAS it should still be there.

·
3,545 Posts
that hood is f%*#ing nice and the grill even better now whats this i hear blinker mirrors? tell me more
Yea, that hood is nice...... as it ought to be for a starting bid price of $930 shipped.

The Inspire has the led blinkers in the side mirrors, as more and more cars do these days. They look sweet too. Although wiring may be an oppurtunity.

I don't know where to get them, but you could try boom plus toys........ they have other jdm stuff, like the Inspire engine cover and the Inspire hid headlights for our car (although the lights aren't really usable, imo, due to the flare being on the wrong side).

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
i looked at the wiper blades. blades wipe up towards the driver side, check it out. plus it has a side marker on the front fender, see. gotta have the eye, my friend, keen eyes.

i think its a 4dr too, with OEM skirt kit.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
hmm, never thought of that. but if it were flipped, would it still look like that. like i said about the mirrors tho, that may have been an early model that came without the indicators tho, i mean do we know if all trim levels of the inspire has em.
not trying to be a ****, just throwing out questions. you know.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts