Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my GTP CF OEM Style hood for $250. Brand new except I drove it home and then I took it off. So cal only. Its just sitting in storage and collecting dust. Would like to sell.

·
Registered
452 Posts
how about 200 shipped?

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sammy said:
sup man. havent seen your car since that besbuy meet. hows the ride looking now?
hey wussup. do you guys still do the best buy meets? umm...i dont remember how the car looked back then. probabaly not much different though. Car hasnt been showing lately cuz im gonna paint it and everything.

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
accord03 said:
nice car....hey isnt 13 devils a camry racing crew? i remember them from back then when i used to go on teamsc3....but n e ways..what kinda side skrit is that?

freee bump
yea they started out as team sc3 show division but changed to 13 devils after some member got different cars and the side skirts are from GTP www.importfan.com. I dont reccommend buying from them. Nothing bolts right on. Those side skirts are on by way of zip ties and drilling new holes. Oh...some updates on cf parts. I couldnt find my old cf thread i started so ill post here. CF1 (www.carbonfiber1.com) finished their OEM hood for the 7th gen coupe and are going to see how that sells before they make any other parts. So please hit them up if you want to see more parts coming out for the 7th gen. Their parts are good and they really do use UV protection on their parts. Ive been to their factory and saw their whole process of making cf parts. Their stuff is made here and they dont cut corners. Here is some good news. I bought the TL's engine cover and they will make that in CF and then make another modified one so it will fit the the 7th gen accord.

·
Registered
269 Posts
holy crap i thought he had another one for sell. i was going to fly back home and pick it up when i saw this thread. i think its been sold a long time ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts