Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i havent seen anybody post some pics of these depo headlights yet, at least chrome with the clear reflector. so just thought id take a few, what do you think? i really wanted to clear my stock ones, but was leary on sealing them properly + i want to bring my car back to bone stock for the day i sell it, so i left them as is.

i think i also remember reading somewhere, that its illegal not to have a front side reflector on the car too. fitment is also great for aftermarket, im pretty happy with them. sorry for the poor picture quality, my digital camera's a dinosaur =/

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
loooks cool!

not a fan of the clear reflector! but it matchs ur car with the silver rims and fog lights.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
I thought Depo made only blackhousing lights. Didn't know they have chrome too, but isn't worth it to me to get AM lights just for the clear reflector.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hongda said:
I thought Depo made only blackhousing lights. Didn't know they have chrome too, but isn't worth it to me to get AM lights just for the clear reflector.

i hear ya, but they only cost 99.00 + 20.00 s/h. keeps me from screwing around with my stock ones.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
03ondubs said:
I feel the same way, do u have hid's in them or stock bulbs?
no hid kit yet, just using the stock headlight bulbs for now, i hate those wanna-be hid bulbs that give the headlight a blueish tint. i wanted a clean look, so i did replace the amber parking/turn signal bulbs with clear ones.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
They are very nice, better than black housing. I don't like black housing unless there are retrofitted projectors installed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts