Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Japanese Boy
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After snooping this forum around I've decided to join. I purchased the car 3 months ago before graduating high school. The bad thing is I might not be able to drive the Cord freshmen year to Purdue so I haven't done much things to it or do I have any money. The only thing mod that I have done is the AEM CAI but want to lower the car and get some new shoes too. If your wondering about the JDM plates, which are legit when I got them from Japan this summer :) Also the OPtion 2 sticker came with one of the mags. Anyother Chitown peepz here?

My friend doing his thing

·
The Japanese Boy
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Dtownz Thrillah said:
tuck that mofo and get a type r grille =]

there are some chitown peeps around here i think
I do have one its just hard to see :(

robbyx_209[9 said:
]welcome :)

good luck in college BTW.... what plans you gotg for your accord?
Maybe some headers, type-r lip, cf hood, give it some new shoes and lower it.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
haha..funny pose! very jdm I guess

·
Registered
22 Posts
no offence, but how is that " JDM " the option sticker? the JDM plate? the black housed headlights? Those dont make it JDM. if your gonna go JDM look, slam that $hit with a OEM lip kit and a CF hood, i love the CF hood on white cars. Gl with your project.

·
The Japanese Boy
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
recordholder said:
no offence, but how is that " JDM " the option sticker? the JDM plate? the black housed headlights? Those dont make it JDM. if your gonna go JDM look, slam that $hit with a OEM lip kit and a CF hood, i love the CF hood on white cars. Gl with your project.
Well I know that Honda never made these Accords in Japan but I'm trying to get the "JDM" flavor like most other Hondas you see in mags. If you really get into the JDM scene most people will know Option magazine and Option 2 mag. They are one of the popular Japanese tunning mags that sometimes give out these stickers in their mag. But if I get enough money I would definately love to slam the car lower with new shoes and a cf hood. I'm feeling the type-r lip more than the oem kit. Its just hard to spend money on your when your going off to college in almost 2 weeks :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts