Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Kat and I was invited here by Steve K. I own a red 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 which I have done several Mods to already and with more to come. Hope to meet some of you NoCal people soon! :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
ive always wondered but too lazy to look up the type of v6 those cars have... besides the over rated issues that they had last year.

90 degree? 60? (yea im bored)

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
Uh-oh, sounds like Steve has a girlfriend:D And she's a fellow V6er;) Way to go man!:woot:

LOL, just kidding bro. For all I know you could be married and with kids:D

Uh...I'm drunk right now so don't mind me:eek: Don't drink and post! It can make you a hazard to your fellow V6ers:p

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
I didn't even think about that possibility:laugh:

I think I'll stop trying to guess people's relationships over the internet while drunk from now on:D

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Welcome :wave:

Nice car and it's an auto! :D , you show those stick drivers a thing or two :up: .

I think he is the first owner tibby here?

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
Sweet ride! You've done a great job picking all of the right mods:). A lot of people go overboard and make their cars look bad but you've done a good job of making it look better than stock but still as tasteful. I think you've done all of the cosmetic mods that you need. The only thing that I can think of that you might want are HIDs or maybe even a body kit but I think the car looks tight without one. As for the engine mods, the more the better:D

Welcome :wave:

Nice car and it's an auto! :D , you show those stick drivers a thing or two :up: .

I think he is the first owner tibby here?
Uh, Plum, she's a she not a he dude:D How many guys do know that are named Kat:laugh:

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Uh, Plum, she's a she not a he dude:D How many guys do know that are named Kat:laugh:
Opps :gapteeth:

I guess not many since this isn't one of them :laugh: .

Well I guess this is my 1 screw up I get for the month :D .

·
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3
4,271 Posts
It's all good, everybody makes mistakes and in the scheme of things that was a very minor one:cool: I was only worried that she might take offense because I know it would bother me a little if somebody called me a she:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:laugh: :laugh: That's ok...your not the first to call me "dude" on a board, and probably won't be the last :laugh: :laugh:

But for the record I am a full fledge female! :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice Tuscani The GT V6 Tibs. Have a 2.7 elisa engine I only know that cuz my boy has one that is a Factory freek.

Did you get the tusicni center caps and the "Tuscani" emblems as well as your other tuscani emblems.

also I dont know if you know this or not but my friend said there is a way you can remove the hyundai emblem on the sereing wheel and replace it with a Tuscani emblem.

I also have 2 friends who have Gen one Tibs

one of them is Camealon painted and his tail lights pop out its tight with a custom roll cage that hold 2 NoS bottles but his back home and is driving a Viper my other firend has one that is silver kit rims all that good looking tibs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes I know you can't remove the steering wheel emblem. We are going to try and have something made that will fit right over it.

If you are talking about the center caps for the wheels, no I did not get those.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts