Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new in the box timing belt, and water pump. I'd like to get around 65+ shipping I'm sure they are much more than that at the dealer. Make me some offers.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
If Paul backs out I'll take it. Wont hurt to keep it around till my car turns 100,000.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a super deal on it but, My car is only at 65k, and I drive less than 10k miles a year I couldn't see having it sit around that long.

·
Crimson Tide
2,370 Posts
I'm not late, that's why I said "if Paul backs out". Congrats on the sale Mike. I'll be trolling eBay for this kit in about 15,000 miles...

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
that is a deal of a lifetime!

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Jesus, that sh** is like $265 on most sites...and I'm right about to hit 105k I needed those parts. I hate you Paul :p

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
Jesus, that sh** is like $265 on most sites...and I'm right about to hit 105k I needed those parts. I hate you Paul :p
you waited till 105k for your first timing belt and water pump change!? :banghead:

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
you waited till 105k for your first timing belt and water pump change!? :banghead:
It's what the owners manual recommends, its what Honda recommends, and I'm at 97k and the only problem I've had is warped rotors at 20k miles. I think I'm good to go chief :up:

I'm not trying to be a d*** but why should I do the timing belt and water pump before Honda's recommendation? I'm always open to learn something, so preach on...

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
It's what the owners manual recommends, its what Honda recommends, and I'm at 97k and the only problem I've had is warped rotors at 20k miles. I think I'm good to go chief :up:

I'm not trying to be a d*** but why should I do the timing belt and water pump before Honda's recommendation? I'm always open to learn something, so preach on...
if you're a "spirited" driver and have jumped on the gas enough you would want to do the belt a little sooner.. if you think about it... its still a rubber belt and subject to stretching/breaking. and rapid acceleration and change in engine speed would def put strain on it. this is just me thinking out loud though, i dont know whether thats completely true or not

1 - 20 of 30 Posts