Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok so I'm currently running 18x9.75 with a 20 offset all around and im planning on going wider, now my main concern is the front, my fenders are a little pulled out and I'm running front Megan Racing upper control arms for camber, my car don't rub at all and it sits rite on top of the tire.. My question is, would 18x10.5 with a 22 offset will fit in the front? Will it hit the bar that connects to the disk?? Not allowing the wheel to go all the way in?? Please tell me if you know any1 whos done this mod Thank you in advanced

·
NC Fresh
2,071 Posts
yarg. i'm not sure too many people would know the answer to this, but you may start to run into inside clearance issues. depending on how low you are, it allllll depends how low you are.

·
M!©[email protected] ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
2,600 Posts
Did a little bit of calcs. New wheel setup will extend approximately ~12mm closer to your inner suspension components and have approxmately ~8mm more "poke" towards the outer fender.

Just measure your inner clearances and see if it'll fit :up2:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hecreated, thank you for the calcs, im soon the measurements ritenow, I'm pretty sure it will fit..

Phunctional: I do it just because I like been different lol

Iakona: thanks man, I'll be careful with the drop..

Toinkee: There's nothing sarcastic about this, it's a serious question, I'm really doing it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts