Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my C-wings Carbon fiber trunk installed a few days ago and just installed a Carbon fiber flush mount spoiler. I had to change out the OEM 01-02 tail lights to the 98-00 Clear tail lights becuase just like my Vis hood most aftermarket parts for the 6th gen sedan is made for the 98-00 model as far as body mods:( It's weird having bumper, hood, trunk, tail lights all from a 98-00 model accord when you think about it's really funny lol. I really like how it turned out so let me know what you guys think because I really wanted to be different with the CF trunk, flush mount cf spoiler etc... I have more things that I will install maybe later this week, I'm installing sun visors with screens, Vitek spark plug wires, Apexi Grounding system and a few more things.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
^ looks good yo

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Looks nice DRE!! I like it alot!!!

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys but unfortunaly VIS only makes trunk lids for the Coupe :( mine is a C-wings lid bought from Import-Fan.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
DAMN! that looks so nice, I was going to do a hood and trunk cf combo for my white coupe, but I remember some guy said that cf doesn't flow well with white. Anyways Telele congratulations on continuing to make your car look clean!

·
Work hard, play later.
657 Posts
Looks good all you need is to finish up the whole car in CF, lol.....................j/k

Oh by the way where is the scratch on the trunk I can't see it in the pics, lol

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know the emblem is not the best but I did get this trunk used from a friend and have nothing to replace it with. I'll do that later it's not a big deal but Nate all I have to say is installing this **** was hell :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts