Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tinted tails were done with vinyl and was introduced to me by 04Punisher :) (hes done the same thing to his car)

anyways some more pics of the car after a wash and new rims :)

haha.... sorry i know i overdid it... mass photo ;)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i dont like the tails that much....but the car is lookin clean...the reflection of the sky in those pics are just the sex!

next on ur list must be headlights!

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks... haha i think it looks better compared to stock... gets rid of that pinkish color and really darkens it up nice... and yes... i forgot to mention... Depo tsx retro is on the way... should be completed next week or so so look for new pics in a week or 2 from now ;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nicely done! You just need some black housing headlamps and maybe spray your emblems black it might look even better, just a thought. Nice ride though.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Very clean car, but too many pics...and theyre huge. It would be better if u had different scenes, a lil too repetitve. But very nice car :)

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i know.. i too lazy to move the car to another location ahhaha thanks though ;)

dont worry black housings are on the way! :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i agree with everyone elses opinion on the blackout headlights. since your car is looking pretty damn stealth as it is, the headlights look out of place being chrome. i think it would look awesome with blacked out lights and the whole lip kit. everything looks good though.. very clean. makes me wish i had a coupe.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dont worry peoples!!!! :D

depo headlights in a few weaks... its in the midst of a tsx retro right now :) HOLD YOUR HORSES! :D hehe

rest of the lip kit will be purchased in the near future... just waiting for more funds :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts