Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
slam it, ditch the fenders, and mold the on-dash gauges. ****s badass though, can't complain.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant slam it because of the 3" dp that is dangerously close to the ground, fender situation is in the works and molding the gauges is something im not looking to waste any money into. They are gauges serving a purpose..
Soon will start working on a S14, now thats a different story haha

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
damn your paint looks flawless in the pictures
how did you route the wires from your gauges? ive seen people insert the wires into the A/C vents but from your pictures there all hidden

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
dp close to the ground...ahh the memories :|
you've spent so much time cosmetically enhancing your car, and then those guages are like, "Yo, my lil bro's buddy's girlfriend installed those." lol

it's badass bud

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
are those the S7 or w.e gauge faces? are those better than the cheap ebay ones? my old ebay covers messed up my needles really bad,kept getting stuck..broke my temp gauge..ha

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
looks like you got a lot of time and effort into your car....im not feeling those fenders but for the most part im a fan of what you have done.....why does the front lip look like its curving up around the sides of the car?? nice job...i love those te's especially in bronze...awesome

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
definately alot of work put into your car. looks good bro. and the pics are pretty sweet too. :up2:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts