Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Jan/Feb '06 ROTM
1,406 Posts
cool car....how do you like the coilovers....and do you live in Nashville?....I think i recognize the name of the dealer on your car....i use to live up there....now im in Chattanooga....

edit
...i looked up Gary Force....the one im thinking of is the Acura dealer in Nashville....the honda dealer is in Bowling Green.....guess your from there?

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
nice ride!

at first i didn't see the R in Gray Force and i was like ":confused: :confused:"

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys...

It's a Magnaflow Catback system

The dealer badge on the back is "Gary Force"......it's a dude's name. It's the Honda dealer where I live in Bowling Green Kentucky.

When you click on the link to my photos, if you scroll up, you'll see what I've done to it, and what is pending. ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dinzdale40 said:
cool car....how do you like the coilovers....and do you live in Nashville?....I think i recognize the name of the dealer on your car....i use to live up there....now im in Chattanooga....

edit
...i looked up Gary Force....the one im thinking of is the Acura dealer in Nashville....the honda dealer is in Bowling Green.....guess your from there?
Your car looks sweet too.....Iwas just checking out your pics. I really dig the black and white country road photo.

I really like the gloss black plastic engine shroud. Did you paint it to look like that?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got Projectors being shipped to me right now.....they've got the black background though. I need another splash of black to match the wheels. It would look kinda stupid with clear/chrome headlights and the black wheels.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I cleared out my lights and had black wheels but you could do blackhousings. But if you got aftermarket projector headlights, I think that you will be losing light output.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I'm already expecting them to be a little dim, so I'm planning to replace the stock ones in the projectors with Xenon bulbs. I'm not too worried about it, since I don't drive very much at night.

·
Jan/Feb '06 ROTM
1,406 Posts
H0ndaJunkie said:
Your car looks sweet too.....Iwas just checking out your pics. I really dig the black and white country road photo.

I really like the gloss black plastic engine shroud. Did you paint it to look like that?
thanks bro...i sanded my covers myself...then had it painted the factory color along with my lip kit

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
car looks good, i see youre going to get those windows tinted. i would sugest to remove youre 3rd brake light in the rear window, cuz if you dont they might tint around it like the bastards did to me. course, i still use mine, i dont have a spoiler, but the same place i took my accord, i took my lincoln, and they tinted the whole back window in that with the ligh tin there, idk. but just take it out so itll look a lot better. i ended up painting just the front face of the 3rd light in the window black, so it isnt as noticable as the tan color it is.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts