4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these from mike... installed them finally had to get new brackets

let me know what u guys think

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
im a lil jealous! I want recaros!!!! Wanna trade for my sparcos? haha

Seats look great! Do you have the harnesses bolted up? doesnt look like it..

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are bolted down. haha whats wrong with ur sparcos? they looks great !

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
well nothings wrong with them, i just wish i would have gone with a seat that came OE in a honda or acura...
How did you bolt them down? You shouldnt bolt them 90 degrees down, they should be straight back (but theres a 15 degree allowance) I have mine bolted to the c pillar...Did mike send you the instructions for the harness?

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
^^i heard from a friend of mine that its also pretty dangerous to attach it to the c-pillar...the only safe way is to have a roll cage and have it attched to the bar going straight across, right behind the front seats...

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Hmm...in the Sparco manual for the harnesses i bought, it says if there isnt a roll bar/cage to bolt them to, the last place that is exceptable is the c-pillar. your supposed to make it directly behind the seat as possible. But in the manual they also said that its dangerous to bolt it straight down(ex. to the front seats rear bolts)....
I dont use mine during DailyDriving though, i still have the OE belts in because i was told sparco harnesses arent street lega(although they are made by schroth,and schroth is legal?)...

On topic....the seats really do look hot, you should get some more black interior to accent the seats:)

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
looks PIMPING! i dunno bout those straps/belts on the seats tho. ,do u still gotta use the oem seatbelt too?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nice touch
just wondering what happened to your leather armrest

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Those would look swell in my interior. =P

Forgot how much they set you back but I recall it being a somewhat killer price?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
setback was 1200.. the brought the seats and bbk from mike ... my arm rest is cloth ... chris im going to do the interior when i find some good cloth.. and i wanna get the hood issue resolved also... thanks all

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam 1200 setback! so how much of a weight savings r those seats compared to the oem leathers? 1200 can get u a lot of CF stuff!!! gl with ur car tho

edit: 1200 is for the seats AND the BBK?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks great. I have a Sparco Evo2 waiting to go in but I have clearance issues with the base bracket. Stupid side mounts...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts