Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I just browsed over to RonJon's site, and saw these beauties.

:drool:

I need to go find some potholes so I have an excuse for new wheels!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
your gonna need a big brake kit to make them look as good as in the picture though.....so add 2500 on to the rims haha

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
gogetit187 said:
ya man...

and im not a fan of ron jon after what happen with 7th gen body kit...

damn son....it's like that? haha. jk.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh ya, forgot all about the body kit. So what happened with it, he just give it up?

·
Registered
498 Posts
It made sense that he gave up, hardly anyone put their money where their mouth was, and its because there just isnt as big of a market for 7th gens as there is for his other products.

Anyway, back on topic, those rims look good and I think hes coming out with new ones, another multipiece rim.

·
Registered
229 Posts
OUTATIME said:
It made sense that he gave up, hardly anyone put their money where their mouth was, and its because there just isnt as big of a market for 7th gens as there is for his other products.

Anyway, back on topic, those rims look good and I think hes coming out with new ones, another multipiece rim.
i think he's coming out with another mono-block cast wheel called the legends. I didn't realize he had another multi-piece on the way though...

and what exactly happened with the 7th gen kit if I may ask? I would have thought the demand was much higher for that kit than for the 2nd gen CL

·
Street Brawler
523 Posts
timtkwu said:
and what exactly happened with the 7th gen kit if I may ask? I would have thought the demand was much higher for that kit than for the 2nd gen CL
From what I remember, he was asking for people to throw down $300?? to pre-order the kit. He wanted like 20 people to pre-order, but only like 4 for coupe and 4 for the sedan threw down money. It was an awesome design that no doubt would have made money, but people (including me) balked at having to spend $300 without actually seeing it on a car. Now we're stuck with the OEM kit :barf: or the few other kits available from Pure, AAS or some other company. Why oh why can't the C-style kit by AAS be poly-urethane :angry: Or at least the front bumper, because that's all I really want.

BTW, those wheels are hot. I would take a look at them, but they look like 20's?? and I'm not a fan of rubber band tires.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
They look like the wheels that should have come on the TL-S, IMO.

Although those TL-S wheels are growing on me...hrmmmm.

·
Street Brawler
523 Posts
They kinda look like the wheels I have. I've got OZ Ultraleggera silver finish.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I dont like...They look like falken koblenz...I am much more traditional multispoke multipeice fan! Like Work VS-XX, SSR Thetas, Takachi Type-Cs, Volk GTUS/III :D some of my favorite wheels of all time!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, I've actually got the old inspyres, and love em. But these would be even hotter with my black accord.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts