Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow enthusiasts:

We have compiled a bunch of DIYs for everyone to broaden your knowledge about your car and vinyl graphics:

1. DIY Blackout Front Grill and H symbol using Black vinyl
2. DIY Carbon Fiber vinyl steering wheel accent install
3. DIY Accord custom eyes (easiest way to remove/hide the amber from headlights)
4. DIY: How to install Large/medium size vinyl graphics
5: DIY: How to remove vinyl body graphics
6: DIY: How to remove vinyl graphics on glass surfaces.
and the others.
7. DIY: Accord Emblem Removal
8. DIY: Rear Stock Strut Install
9. DIY: Full D2 Coilovers install
10. DIY: SPC Camber kit full install

Go here www.instylegraphics.com --> Under "Gallery" tab --> then "DIY Projects" sub tab. Enjoy!

PS> Also, check out our Accord project car.

InStyleGraphics.com
Specializing in Custom Automotive Graphics
[email protected]

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
sweet ride :up2:

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
nice.. :up:

the cf wheel control ideai s really nice.. but that cf skin looks kinda bad.. :gotme: maybe the whole thing will stand out better if the buttons are silver?

btw.. how's d2 riding so far since your last post?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Brex,

The Carbon Fiber accent on the steering actually looks better in person. The pic on our website is just too small for you to see.

About the D2's, they're doing very well. No sign of defects and the spring rate and shock rebounds did not change. The only change is, we hardened the knob setting for a different driving experience. Overall we're satisfied with the performance and price.

InStyleGraphics.com
[email protected]

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
i wonder how strong is the clear vinyl? and can it be spray painted (ie, the paint can from towerpaint.com)? i got couple place i wanna use them..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our clear vinyl is rated to last 5 or more years and about 2mil thin but thick enough to protect the paint from everyday road debris. We installed this in the front bumper and front body kit and still doing well after a year. There is a seem from where the clear vinyl ends but only noticable from upclose. One of our customers even wrap their front end with black vinyl. We've wrap some cars side view mirror/hood/trunk with vinyl before.

Paint is ok on vinyl as long as the paint is plastic safe. We heard Krylon Fusion spray paint is a good one to try.

InStyleGraphics.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
984 Posts
Wow!! I'm so glad the 7th gens already have a full coilover suspension.

On your site you say "the car feels like a racecar." Does it ride as smooth as stock? I had Teins on my 6th gen and LOVED 'em.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Wow!! I'm so glad the 7th gens already have a full coilover suspension.

On your site you say "the car feels like a racecar." Does it ride as smooth as stock? I had Teins on my 6th gen and LOVED 'em.
I am trying to source it in TW directly.. most people I talked to say it should be as low as $800 only..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tignws, well get back with you. We're currently looking for your car like yours to match our vinyl materials with.

loxllxol, it was an exaggerated comment due to the fact the box said its for "Track Racing Cars Only." But the ride is much better than GC's over stock shock and the stock setup. I'm sure Tein is good also im not sure how they would rank vs D2. From the specs D2 seems to be better in our opinion.

A Magazine Publication should do a special on Coilvover systems like Bilstein , Teins,D2s,etc since theres lots of questions concerning this topic.

InStyleGraphics.com
Automotive Graphics
[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW- We're selling our Ground Control Coilover Springs, less than a year old. Still have the box and all the parts. The driver of the Accord payed close to $500 brand new (1st month it came out) but we don't how much it cost now,specially used ones. Please PM if interested. We'll sell to the buyer with the best offer. Thanks again.

InStyleGraphics.com
Automotive Graphics
[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We did some research for your car and found the perfect match for the Accord Graphite Pearl paint. We special ordered this vinyl material for the (http://www.v6performance.net) Accord drivers who needs them.

Pricing is the same as the Mettalics Vinyl Sheets. If you or anyone is interested in ordering, when checking out on our site just put a note in the comment field such as "vinyl to match Accord Graphite Pearl"

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Service
InStyleGraphics.com
Automotive Graphics

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
We did some research for your car and found the perfect match for the Accord Graphite Pearl paint. We special ordered this vinyl material for the (http://www.v6performance.net) Accord drivers who needs them.

Pricing is the same as the Mettalics Vinyl Sheets. If you or anyone is interested in ordering, when checking out on our site just put a note in the comment field such as "vinyl to match Accord Graphite Pearl"

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Service
InStyleGraphics.com
Automotive Graphics
wow..how about for blue?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts