New toy :) Got it Monday :D

me and my girlfriend

Lives in my garage with these guys:

and of course my Honda of which i have no pics yet

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I love it over the sedan. However there are typical coupe vs. sedan issues...lol There is a surprising amount of room in the back seats. I'm almost 6 foot and can sit rather comfortably back there, although access to the back is really hard without moving the front seats up forward. I love the interior tho. the coupe has a suede steering wheel and gear shift. we also have the saffron seat inserts on it which sound ugly but in person are amazing. overall i like the coupe better but if you have a family and the money the sedan is a really good choice...556 horses can move that thing..lol its also a beast in the snow, havnt gotten stuck yet and im in michigan..lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tranny is nice. Its an auto, and i drive it in both auto and "manual" mode. up shifts are nice and quick, down takes a little longer but its nothing to complain about.

In full auto, its awesome. My only complaint is when I floor it traction control comes on. I have to turn off the traction control, put it into some other mode (hit the traction control button twice), and put it into sport mode (allows it to rev higher and harder shifts without manually shifting yet) for it to really get up and go without traction control.

And yes, mpg's suck. It takes premium and I'm lucky to get like 14 or 15 overall. Lucky.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THanks all...And no plans for it. It's a lease, so we can't do much to it. And with the stupid winters up here, its already hard enough with rwd and that much power, lowering it more would make it damn near impossible...haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts