Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to drum up some forum activity, I've received permission from the site owner to create and distributed new V6P decals!

For this to happen, I need YOUR help in designing a new decal. For cost purposes, I plan to limit sales to just two total decals. One decal should say v6p.net and the other should be v6performance.net.

If there are any artists or graphic designers that wish to submit a design, please do! If multiple designs are submitted, I'll let everyone vote to decide the winner. The person who submits the winning design will get a free decal once they are made!

If you are interested in purchasing a decal, please post here and let me know so I can get an idea of how many to have made. If you are interested in designing a decal, please shoot me a PM. Also, if you work at or have a hook up at a place that can produce these decals, shot me a PM and let me know. :up:

·
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
1,533 Posts
ike...

I want both decals...

let's make some COFFEE MUGS too...

I would like to represent...

I used to have v6p door locks on my wife's accord....

:up::up:

·
dave
161 Posts
If you guys want other stuff made like coffee mugs, phone cases and a bunch of other things my buddy has sold a lot of stuff through a website called zazzle. They do full color printing and make a bunch of items you wouldn't have normally thought of. He has nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want both decals...

let's make some COFFEE MUGS too...

I would like to represent...

I used to have v6p door locks on my wife's accord....

:up::up:
If you guys want other stuff made like coffee mugs, phone cases and a bunch of other things my buddy has sold a lot of stuff through a website called zazzle. They do full color printing and make a bunch of items you wouldn't have normally thought of. He has nothing but good things to say about them.
Lets see how the decals sell before we get into anything else.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sorry i haven't gotten back to you @Ikethegreat
hopefully my private message works because it didn't seem to go through.

we have been super busy at the print shop. But i will work on something tonight if time willing. Once we settle on a design, the process wont be long to start shipping these things out.

any other graphic designers please feel free to share! remember to have your files as the original (.psd, .ai) file if not then a .png or a high quality .jpeg may be sufficient.

But like i said i will defiantly start tonight, if not, by the end of the weekend i should have a couple designs ready.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the design nismoasfuh!

What do you guys think? Which of the longer version do you like best?

·
Registered
390 Posts
ikethegreat glad you got the DriveAccord decal ok

i was trying to do the same thing for DA Members but not enough interest

did get 2 prototypes made in Black and White and here's the Thread over there:

Dead >>> DA Forum Decals??? - Drive Accord Honda Forums

if i can help in getting a V6P decal done faster, be the "guinea pig" for the prototpye, would be more than glad to help

ikethegreat, not sure where you stuck the Black One but the White one on the Rear Window is holding up fine and quality seems good through 2 major snow storms and a number of car washes

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven't put the DA decal on yet, I'm waiting to get my v6p decal first, then I'll put both on.

I'll give nismoasfuh a few more days to get back to me with a quote. If he falls through, I'll let you know and we'll use your connection. Thanks!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I haven't put the DA decal on yet, I'm waiting to get my v6p decal first, then I'll put both on.

I'll give nismoasfuh a few more days to get back to me with a quote. If he falls through, I'll let you know and we'll use your connection. Thanks!
sounds like a plan, my guys ready anytime and has the Vinyl stocked

1 - 20 of 29 Posts