Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys myself and a few others have a new website that was launched officially in September. It is called www.EastCoastRacer.com! Its a nice site and more devoted to Racing(AutoX, Drift, Drag, Circuit) the real deal stuff. We do cover shows but we want to focus 95% on racing! But because Paul is such a prominent Honda engine builder and I am one of the Editors for the website I wanna do an article on Paul and some of his clientele aka mi familia. With this article and the fact that we are receiving a helluva alot of hits this past 2 weeks this could hopefully mean more business for Paul and a lil more respect for Accords and J-Series motors! So Paul if your interested in this and if anyone else is interested in being in this article as well let me know. We can actually make it a meet or something one day and take photos and a few of Paul at work, if the article works out I wanna make it a monthly thing for Paul to help give him more exposure so what do you guys think of that?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I'm down :up:...you know I'd like to get my cars brothers in a shot together for a mag you know if you could make that happen :D

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
This can be interesting...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts