Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well finally purchased my wheels. And I love them lol.

I want to thank Nexson and D R E W for helping me out with all this.

They're 17x7 ADR Spawns. Got them off eBay motors for 449.99 shipped. (Went through NatesWheels, great service and fast shipping)

Well here are the pics:

Didn't go with 18's cause I'm on a tight budget.

So let me know what you think. They look alot better in person. More glossy.

As for tires, I am going to be ordering them soon since I don't plan to have these on untill July or so.

Thanks.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aznfunkyflip said:
looks bada$$ bro.

i like it :up:

Thanks man.

I really wanted to go with 18's, but being 16 and only working part time, there was now way I could afford the ones I wanted and have them mounted before summer.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
You're only 16? Nice ride, nice choice. Waiting a bit more for 18s would've been awesome as well ! I waited 7 months savings for tires..

·
Sponsored by my bank acct
229 Posts
Looks great, I think it's totally worth it to save. I got my 19"s and also saved up for several months on tires.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah only 16 lol.

yeah, I mean I just wanted some new wheels for the summer. Since I'm still a brand new driver, I know I'm gonna end up hitting a couple of curbs while parking and beating them up, so I'll have these for this summer. lol.

Who knows, maybe by next summer I'll go for some 18's or maybe 19's lol.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
man lol they tellin u the same thing they told me lol, looks hot though, once ur dropped, ull be like my lil brother good luck, we'll keep workin together on ur project.

·
Registered
966 Posts
i was curious, when you guys purchase rims, what comes to mind? Do you take in to consideration or quality, name brand, weight, or just looks?

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sonnieeeeboi said:
i was curious, when you guys purchase rims, what comes to mind? Do you take in to consideration or quality, name brand, weight, or just looks?

Well for me, I mainly went for looks. I didn't look too much into the weight since I don't drive too fast anyways. As for quality, I know a couple of people, along with Nexson, who have ADR's and are pleased with them.

So yeah, mainly for me it's looks.

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
ADRs are decent wheels ive had them on my old 5th gen... they seem to hold up and can take a beating so i would recommend them... however they are still classfied as cheap "knockoffs" but are decent quality.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ephyouckay said:
ADRs are decent wheels ive had them on my old 5th gen... they seem to hold up and can take a beating so i would recommend them... however they are still classfied as cheap "knockoffs" but are decent quality.

ehh good enough for me :gotme:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts