Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a dropped about 1-2" and 17,18 or 19 inch wheels. Saftey is my number 1 issue. I live in the country and only drive to college and back for 20 miles a day and a trip to the city 1 time a week. Total is about 150 miles or so. I have never really hit any big holes but have read that it is a problem. What size wheel would you suggest and what do I just need springs to lower it or should I buy camber kit and sway bar also. I have been saving along time for this and want to do it right. I have about 2500.00 to spend on susp. and wheel. Thanks for yoru time.

·
Boosted!
7,368 Posts
go with 17s im lowered 2.5 inches

Tein SS coilovers best way to go 700
Comptech sways 300
spc camber front and rear 500
rims and tires im sure you can get package deal for a grand

nvm you can go with 18s i forgott the midwest isnt like Ny roads lol :rofl:

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
Do you have to go offroad at times though? I suggest 17s, because it won't feel as bad... but if you are lowering, you might as well get 18s cause you'll feel like crap anyways. And as for the sway bar, just get the Comptech TL 04 bar, similar to the Accord version just $200 cheaper... although it does not come with the front, but that really doesn't matter.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
i just got my 17" with tires, and they came ready to be bolted on, from wheelmax.com for $808, so thats somewhere to look for deals......wheel and tire packages <---look under that.

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
What kind of tires came with it? I rather go to Tirerack.com and select the tire that I like... Yoko's hehe. When your low pros feel better than the stockie Michelins... there is a problem. :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts