Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i was leaving at 7:50 this morning to get to school and i walk outside and see a womens bathing suit on the ground, and i thought,"oh, the lady next door mustve dropped it coming home last night.....i go to stick my key into my car door cuz i dont have an alarm, so i have to unlock it with the key itself, and i noticed that my door handle is beat to **** and the key hole is all ****ed up and parrallel with the ground insted of perpendicular (it was like this - not like this|) so i was like, what the ****? and so i looked into my car, everythings gone.....oh yea, my triangle window on my back door was busted too, poor porr BRAND NEW 6thgen sticker is all busted, haha, that got me pretty pissed. but yea, so i looked, and my iPods gone, headunits gone (even the little din sized dash fill thing is gone) and i was like ****ign great, so i opened my trunk, and my subs gone.......then i opened my hood, but thatnk god they left my strut bar and intake, haha. they left the rims too, thank god. but yea, my $200 head unit, $150 amp, and $110 sub are all gone, about 60 or so CDs are gone, my $300 iPod is gone a knife, a utility knife, my maglite, a whole bunch of ****. HEY! WIEGHT REDUCTION! too bad im not going for that.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, ill deff get an alarm now......i was planning on getting one, just dont have the funds really right now. but as soon as my cars back together, its deffinately getting one. but the lady parked next to me has a newer accord, and her alarm didnt go off tho.

there used to be a sub back there

·
Registered
638 Posts
sorry about what happened to your car. i have my alarm sitting in my room and just don't have the money to get it installed. luckily i park my car in the garage.

poor accord :(

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
was ur car where you live? ive never heard of any cars getting broken into around us...hell i leave my keys in my car outside most of the time for the past 2 years and havnt had a problem.

that sucks man...find out who it was and i'll help u beat their ass...ive also always wanted to try that sticking a rag in a gas tank and lighting it just for kicks

·
Registered
542 Posts
Daaaam man that sucks!! Shows how worthless people can get to result to something like that, hopefully u get everything replaced man :(

·
Registered
781 Posts
ya, my car was pretty bad when it was broken into =( busted passenger window and they took the whole console, so at least u still have AC. i didn't have ac for a good week cause my console was completely ripped out and stolen. good luck on everything hope u good insurance

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
metallikatz3 said:
was ur car where you live? ive never heard of any cars getting broken into around us...hell i leave my keys in my car outside most of the time for the past 2 years and havnt had a problem.

that sucks man...find out who it was and i'll help u beat their ass...ive also always wanted to try that sticking a rag in a gas tank and lighting it just for kicks
better yet, it was RIGHT INFRONT OF MY HOUSE. thats some low ballin **** right there. these guys hit 4 cars, mine included last night, but the funny thing is, its all on the same road, in the same neighborhood, and all 4 of the people, including me, know eachother, and im the only teenager, everyone else is 40+. there was a guy that just moved out who had problems with some of the rules for the condo development i live in, and he was forced to move, pretty much. but yea, he broke into my car which ive seen him eyeballing before when ive talked to him, a lady who has a 7th gen who he hated, and the assistant managers maxima and her husbands 350z. i know the assistant manager and her husband, and so does the lady with the 7th gen.......who i was parked right next to. but the douschebag who we think it could be just moved, and idk where to, but hes got a website, its www.autoilluzions.com and if it is him, and if i find that out before the cops get to him, im gonna make sure i get him first. and ill give you a call too metallikatz, haha.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
hey if you check out my thread i had that happen to me too, without the keyhole and door handle getting all F*cked up...it happened right in front of my house too without the alarm being on....honestly i think its someone you know or someone who has been watching your daily activities...makes you feel somewhat unsafe cause they would have the balls to do it right in front of your own home....really though...i hope the guys who do this kinda sh*t get f*cked up really bad...cause they don't know what kinda stress people go through...also the money it takes to get things replaced...so JACKED UP!

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea, me and the lady with the 7th gen think its the guy that just moved out, cuz i remember one day when i was talking to him, i was lookin at his eyes, and he wasnt even lookin at me, he was looking into my car.....at my center dash. and he also hated the lady in the 7th gen cuz he woke her up one morning and she complained to him about it. im not pointing fingers yet tho.

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
yea, me and the lady with the 7th gen think its the guy that just moved out, cuz i remember one day when i was talking to him, i was lookin at his eyes, and he wasnt even lookin at me, he was looking into my car.....at my center dash. and he also hated the lady in the 7th gen cuz he woke her up one morning and she complained to him about it. im not pointing fingers yet tho.

i have the same incredible hulk hands in my trunk too. i use it to beat up random ppeople in the street

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
yeah i actually remember like 6 years ago a few probes got broken into in ur neighbor hood. i dunno if its good or not that it wasnt just ur car.

that autoilluzions place looks so ghetto i could probably do just as much business out of my back yard lol.. i would def beleive that that guy would do some thing like taht(not to profile or anything :D), and he would most likely know how to get everything out quickly without setting off alarms in the other cars

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
metallikatz3 said:
yeah i actually remember like 6 years ago a few probes got broken into in ur neighbor hood. i dunno if its good or not that it wasnt just ur car.

that autoilluzions place looks so ghetto i could probably do just as much business out of my back yard lol.. i would def beleive that that guy would do some thing like taht(not to profile or anything :D), and he would most likely know how to get everything out quickly without setting off alarms in the other cars
well i am profiling, and yes i would believe it if he did it. i dont think he did it persay, but i think he told some of his buddies or some **** to go hit these 4 cars, cuz where my car was parked, its not that easy to see from the main road. and plus, all 4 people are connected and ****. i do deffinately think that this guy is involved in some way cuz all 4 of the people involved in the break ins to there carswere all somewhat affiliated with him, good or bad......i think i was the only good and he prolly just knew i had good **** in my car from when he was eyeballin it, that ****. oh yea, those morons left the remote to the head unit, haha, bumble****s.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Im sorry dude, that sucks, I know the feeling. Its even worse that it happened right in front of your house. I guess just be happy the car is still there. Are you going to claim this from your insurance?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Does he specialize in Toyota Tercels? I mean that green tercel with BMW 5series headlights and grill looks pretty tight hahaha :rolleye2:
I love the professional website also i so wouldnt be surprised if he jacked all your ****

1 - 20 of 50 Posts