Accord V6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
yea, im claiming some on car insurance and some on homeowners, lik ehte 71 cds he jacked from me. the cops totaled up my sheet i gave them and it came to about $2150 and with the damages he had done, thats about $500, with labor for the door handle/lock, and not including the window. my mom said she saw a black escalade come in to the parking lot then imediantly (sp?) leave right after they came in, and she said it looked like it had the chrome wheels, so like, why would the guy come back after he moved out? hmmmm, a little suspicious activity there, but ill let the cops know about that tomorrow. as for now, i have to wait for the insurance dude to call and let me know when hes coming by.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That sucks. Almost the same thing happened on my accord, but to its previous owner. He lost 2 amps, HU and subwoofer maybe more which were worth probably more than 1K. I felt upset too because I couldn't inherit those good stuff and the keyhole got f* up.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
wow bro sorry to hear
just 3 weeks ago they busted my drivers side window and took my head unit also
good thing they didnt take those sneakers and skate board :)

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
eh, they couldve taken the shoes, i dont use em anymore......but if they wouldve taken the skateboard, i wouldve been pissed, that board was a whole new complete, everythings brand new on it, cost me like $120!! haha.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Im so sorry for ur bad luck, buddy...DAmn people...
I dont think this is a good advice but its doable. If you know "some1", you guys should spread out words and find anything you can about the break-in. As soon as you got the right guy. You and your "people" should make sure he WONT mess with ur car again, or EVER with any1else...!!!
Thats what we do !

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
^^^thats what im working on......that Down N Dirty banner on my windshiled isnt there for nothing, its the local car crew, haha.

·
Registered
662 Posts
hope they catch the bastard(s), i kno the feelings of having ur car vandalized... made me not want to work on it anymore

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
it made me sick to my stomach all yesterday. this just ****in blows cuz i worked my ass off for that ****, and for someone to just come and steal it away, and **** up my car (i have a cardboard window now) just makes me wanna puke and beat the **** outta whoever did it. they better hope i dont find em first, cuz id rip em a new ass hole right in there forehead.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had my car broken into and if i ever found out who it was for sure i would break their spine. This stuff gets me mad, very mad.

I did a quick lookup on that site's registration, wouldnt hurt to go down to their office and rough the place up... maybe get a few answers.

Organization:
Auto Illuzions
Vanessa Whitney
356 Gemini Drive #3
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
US
Phone: 908-240-5024
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: AUTOILLUZIONS.COM

Created on..............: Wed, Jun 23, 2004
Expires on..............: Fri, Jun 23, 2006
Record last updated on..: Mon, Aug 08, 2005

Administrative Contact:
Auto Illuzions
Vanessa Whitney
356 Gemini Drive #3
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
US
Phone: 908-240-5024
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
the guy's name is keith bolton...this vanessa broad is just some hood rat of his i guess

got it from one of the numbers on their site...its a residental adress i think

i was also trying to do a free back ground check on him and from the sites it looks like he has a criminal record

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
OMG where were you parked? Freakin no good thieves.. Can't do anything right or earn anything in life.. always tryin to come up on hard earned automotive parts.. sigh.

Man it looks like the *******(s) dug through your keyhole.. tampered with it and got frustrated so they bashed in the triangular rear window.. took their sweet ass time and took everything apart and scanned in your car for valuables.. Wow, fcuking great.. I feel your position man, it's a big loss especially your ipod and audio equipment.. I'd feel like rippin someone's head off about now. Looks like an alarm or parking somewhere near or anywhere near "activity, or people" would be in hand.. Sorry for your losses dude.. Stay up and don't let haters put you or THE HONDA down.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
the guy who most likely stole the stuff did live in the same neighbor hood as sketch and has at least 2 hondas lol, and he was parked right in front of his house...i live like 2 miles away from him and the area is usually very safe

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
yea, that vanessa ***** is his stupid mexican (sorry if i offend anyone) wife. her last name is now her middle, i guess he married that ugly POS, so her last name is also now Bolton. there lil daughters name is angel.......too bad daddys a ******. anyway, i was parked right out infront of my house and heres a little update......my moms trying to quit smoking, so she smokes on the balcony off our front door, and last night she said she saw a black escalade pull into a parking spot, back up, and then leave. this son of a ***** moved out less then a week ago, and new people are already in his old house, so he had no cause to be here other then to check on his "hit list". oh yea, i also remembered when i was talkin to metallikatz on AIM, that i had a pic of the guys cars on my digi cam and i was able to get the full plate numbers off the escalade and his stupid civic with 20s on it, so i called up the cop working my case, and first told him my mom saw him, then told him the plate numbers' off both black cars. ill even post that pic for your guys' enjoyment. he does know his way around these hondas/acuras cuz hes got the 95ish civic, a teggy, and a HEAVILY, i mean heavily, moddified prelude. he seriously lived right on the other side of my condo building......ive parked next to his ***** ass a few times, even complimented him on his ****, and then he goes and disrespects me like this. im sorry, im gettin outta hand with my accusasions here, but i honestly can say that i do believe he was either involved, or ordered this to be done thru one of his friends.yea, all i can say is that if i find this f*ck before the podiddy do, i snippin some lines under his car, and yes, theyre the ones youre thinking of.

now how do you guys think a 29 year old can afford 4+ cars including an escalade?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
damn dood -- i know how much it sucks to have your car broken into. whoever jacked my headunit was a moron and left my $100 bluetooth cell phone headset laying right on the center console. they also trashed the inside of my car....just threw everything around....took this stuffed animal that my gf (at the time) had given me and tore her picture up. i was like WTF?!

my opinion about the cops and these people getting caught. the cops suck...and the f*cktards who jack our **** won't be caught. that's why it keeps happening. i wish A.P.D. would clue in on that and actually TRY to look for these motherf*ckers

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
the NJSP are pretty good.....like i said i gave them the plate numbers yesterday and the cop actually thanked me for it. idk if i said this before or not, but i was only 1 of 4 people broken into that night, all with connections to this dude. so its just a little weird how it all just baout falls into place.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts