Accord V6 Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
youre tellin me, haha, now (since i dont have an alarm, never did) i have to unlock the car from the keyhole on the other side of the car, then walk back over to the driver side and get in.

·
Drop Dead Gorgeous
913 Posts
How can you spend all that money on those things, but forgot all about the alarm? Don't know what makes you think the world is safe enough to leave your iPod and HU in there...

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
sorry to see this happen to you.
it's awful when it happens :(

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
ive never once thought about an alarm...and ive got a $350 headunit and $1300 worth of amp and subs and $350 in speakers plus almost 200 cds that are usually in my car. Where sketch and I live it has been safe enough, at my house i leave my car unlocked almost all the time to.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
yea, its actually a really safe area where we both live. like, we occasionally have our ****ers, like the mexican that lived by me who i suspect of doing this (not profiling, just putting the facts together). i was actually gonna get an alarm next cuz of where i go to school, and wheel locks. and usually any other place i go where i would think id need an alarm, i usually try to hide the fact that i have an iPod in the car as best as i can, and i take the faceplate off my h/u and hide it in the corner of the back seats, where the back rest meets the bench seat, in that little crease.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Aztro said:
How can you spend all that money on those things, but forgot all about the alarm? Don't know what makes you think the world is safe enough to leave your iPod and HU in there...
yeah but how many people actually pay attention when a car alarm goes off. you would have to get a hidden battery somewhere because all they have to do is disconnect the battery so the alarm turns off.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
the insurance guy came today, and looked at everything. he aske dif i had reciepts of the stereo stuff, and i said no, cuz well, i dont, so he said thta if i can go get the reciepts from the place i got all the stuff from, then it should be covered, but they wouldnt cover it otherwise. so i went to circuit city and got a print out of all the reciepts for the headunit, amp, and sub. while i was there, i looked to see how much the ipod stuff ran me before, and the charger was $50, the holder was $25, and the y split RCA cable was $20. so yea, i ****ing hate my situation that im in right now, espcailly since im a student and have no money what so ever......pretty much. and the fact that i worked my ass of last summer to pay for all this ****.

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
omg...i am so sorry to hear about ur car. **** like that pisses me off. i just bought my accord like 1 month ago n hearing that just pisses the fuking **** out of me...

i kno ur probably sick of hearing peoeple saying sorry, but i really mean it.

im going to get an alarm for my car now. ****, man, im pissed off now...stupid ****ING PEOPLE!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love how I found this **** that you had slandered the **** out of my name years ago bc you wanted to do an insurance job on your car… pretty pathetic if you ask me … I never knew you from jack.., I worked … I was in the military and that is how I could afford the cars and **** I had. I had good jobs and was never a damn thief nor was my ex husband … you say you did all this **** with the cops giving my plate numbers and etc… funny that not one cop EVER came to question me on your false accusations and if they did I would have you locked up for defamation of character and insurance fraud … ohh… and I’m not Mexican … I’m ****ing Italian
yea, that vanessa * is his stupid mexican (sorry if i offend anyone) wife. her last name is now her middle, i guess he married that ugly POS, so her last name is also now Bolton. there lil daughters name is angel.......too bad daddys a **. anyway, i was parked right out infront of my house and heres a little update......my moms trying to quit smoking, so she smokes on the balcony off our front door, and last night she said she saw a black escalade pull into a parking spot, back up, and then leave. this son of a * moved out less then a week ago, and new people are already in his old house, so he had no cause to be here other then to check on his "hit list". oh yea, i also remembered when i was talkin to metallikatz on AIM, that i had a pic of the guys cars on my digi cam and i was able to get the full plate numbers off the escalade and his stupid civic with 20s on it, so i called up the cop working my case, and first told him my mom saw him, then told him the plate numbers' off both black cars. ill even post that pic for your guys' enjoyment. he does know his way around these hondas/acuras cuz hes got the 95ish civic, a teggy, and a HEAVILY, i mean heavily, moddified prelude. he seriously lived right on the other side of my condo building......ive parked next to his * ass a few times, even complimented him on his ****, and then he goes and disrespects me like this. im sorry, im gettin outta hand with my accusasions here, but i honestly can say that i do believe he was either involved, or ordered this to be done thru one of his friends.yea, all i can say is that if i find this f*ck before the podiddy do, i snippin some lines under his car, and yes, theyre the ones youre thinking of.

now how do you guys think a 29 year old can afford 4+ cars including an escalade?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts