Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a special pricing event for Nex Racing Coilover Suspension. The pricing event will consist of the NEX SS and GT Coilovers (Ride-Height Adjustable Suspension) for the Honda Accord V6 and the Acura CL/TL. Here is a quick description:

NEX Racing SS Coilovers are height adjustable (0" to 4" drop). The NEX Racing GT Coilovers, which are ride-height adjustable and damping force adjustable, are also available for this groupbuy. It will include two front adjustable coilovers and two rear adjustable coilovers.

 Perfect combination of spring rate and dampening for the ultimate street comfort and performance handling
 Adjustable strut body length allows you to adjust the height of the strut to maintain the same spring compression and shock travel
 Rubber dust sleeve protects each strut against contaminants to ensure durability
 Forged aluminum shock body
 Springs made of highest quality steel

For the Accord 98-02 and Accord 03+ the spring rates are 12 kilos in the front and 6 kilos in the rear.

Shipping times will depend upon your location. Prices based on shipping to 48 continental states in the U.S. I will have a number of coilovers in stock shortly (beginning of March).

The following payment terms are accepted: Bank or Teller Check, Money Order, sent to:

Excelerate LLC
59 School Ground Rd Unit 5
Branford, CT 06405

You may also send payment to [email protected] via Paypal. However, if you pay through Paypal you must add 3% to the transaction.

Applications are taken straight from www.nexracingperformance.com. The prices will run as follows:

Honda Accord 4CYL & V6 (98-02) Acura CL V6 (01-03) & Acura TL V6 (99-03)
 NEX Racing SS Coilover Kit - $565 shipped
 NEX Racing GT Coilover Kit - $650 shipped

Honda Accord 4CYL & V6 (03+)
 NEX Racing SS Coilover Kit - $565 shipped
 NEX Racing GT Coilover Kit - $750 shipped

AIM Screen Name: Excelerate04
E-mail: [email protected]
or PM me.

RETURN POLICY

- ALL RETURNED AND/OR CANCELLED ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE PLUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES (Includes original and return S&H fees).
- ALL AUTHORIZED RETURN MERCHANDISE MUST BE NEW, UNUSED, AND IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING. ALL DOCUMENTATION, WARRANTY CARDS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND HARDWARE MUST ALSO BE RETURNED.
- ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 15 CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
- SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
clean2draccord said:
Price on the coilover wrenches?
That I will have to check on. I received prices on most of the coilover setups but not the wrenches. So I will have to check for you.

Josh
Excelerate LLC

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello,

Please count me in.. 7th gen accord coupe v6 auto

Thanks

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
sonnieeeeboi said:
I am in the market for a suspension set up. How much would these coilovers cost?
The price will be $490 shipped.

You guys are basically getting dealer price and for me to offer this discount I have to buy in as a Distributor, which means I have to buy 25 sets. You do the math that's about $12.5k. So, in order to guarantee that members get their suspension and that I am not going to be stuck with 25 set of coilovers I am going to have to start taking non-refundable deposits of $100 to secure your order or you can pre-pay. The total, if paid via Paypal, will be $505. You can either pre-pay the total amount or send $100 and your balance will be $405 when the coilovers are ready to be sent out. I will be putting the order in on Monday so those who have made a deposit or pre-paid will get a set. Anyone else will have to wait until the week after when I make another order.

There was a list of about 12 6th Gen guys who wanted these. Anyone who wants a set needs to send a deposit of $100 to [email protected] via Paypal to secure the order. In the information section please include your make, model, and year and your V6P screen name. Thanks.

Josh
Excelerate LLC

·
Registered
966 Posts
nice, 505 is because of that paypal fee crap right? Is there a warranty on these things? and how much is retail for this setup? Do you have 25 peopel yet? thanks

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sonnieeeeboi said:
nice, 505 is because of that paypal fee crap right? Is there a warranty on these things? and how much is retail for this setup? Do you have 25 peopel yet? thanks
Yes, the Paypal fee is $15 so that brings the price up to $505. You can pay via Money Order and the price will only be $490. Send it to the address above.

There is a 1-year warranty on NEX Racing products.

The order is going in whether I have 25 people or not from this forum b/c I will keep different sets here in stock to sell locally. I am ordering coilover sets for a bunch of different cars. However, if more Accord V6 guys want sets I will just order less sets for different cars and more V6 sets. All I need is $100 deposit from everyone who said they wanted them.

Josh
Excelerate LLC

·
Registered
565 Posts
Stupid question: How hard is it to adjust these? How hard is it to get them all at the same height. Sorry about the stupidity, but the meds make me stupid.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mishima8 said:
Stupid question: How hard is it to adjust these? How hard is it to get them all at the same height. Sorry about the stupidity, but the meds make me stupid.
You basically have a threaded part on the shock where two perches sit. The perches are adjustable. They are adjusted with the two wrenches provided in the package. You raise the perches to raise the car and lower the perches to lower the car. That's it.

Josh
Excelerate LLC

·
darkside / gen7accord.com
1,071 Posts
I'm very interested, but I have some questions about the suspension...

What are the spring rates on the springs that come on the coilovers?

Is dampening adjustable?

Also, can I order by phone using credit card? I'm kind of afraid a money order will get lost =/

thanks

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.