Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say goodbye to a harsh ride! No need to replace comfort for handling with the Nex Full coilover suspension kit. I have been thinking about selling my 2000 Honda Accord coupe with all OEM parts, so I am selling all my aftermarket upgrades. I am Selling the suspension for $550 O.B.O., this is a fully threaded full coilover racing supspension kit. Very refined comfortable ride with fully adjustable height and great handling. Makes the accord look much sportier and aggressive looking, not to mention the increase in handling. I've only put 6 months on this suspension mostly easy freeway miles and for the short commute from home to school. Thanks for looking!
Here are some pictures:

Check out these links for more information:
http://www.machiii.net/machiii/html/suspension/nex/nex.html

http://www.abtivan.com/nex/nex_coilovers.htm










civic, acura, mitsubishi,1999,2000,2001,98,99,00,01,02,lowering,performance,springs,shocks,tien,koni,tokico, eibach
:eek:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
how does it compare to Tein SS? I mean ride quality, I don't want to lose the ability to ride like stock.

also are you going to ship?
 

·
SILVIA
Joined
·
1,463 Posts
this is better then teins???
 

·
Car Enthusiast
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Sam Lin said:
Better then Tein SS, yes - almost anything's better than SS.

Sam
Teins are a good and reputable japanese brand and has the quality everyone looks for... What do you mean?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
430 Posts
For durability and performance - Tein's SS is quite far below the average of Tein's products. Don't even get me started on the Basic.

Sam
 

·
Car Enthusiast
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Sam Lin said:
For durability and performance - Tein's SS is quite far below the average of Tein's products. Don't even get me started on the Basic.

Sam
What do you mean? Do the shocks blow up easily or something? Please elaborate further. Thanks!
 

·
blah
Joined
·
487 Posts
the NEX ride quality is harsh like a mofo. If you drive a lot in a city like frisco, you're gonna be bouncing everywhere. But perfromance wise they are about the same as Teins. But with the NEX you can get a really low drop, like an inch or two lower than Teins.

But someone should jump on this deal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in Oakland/Berkeley area and go to San Francisco often and never run into any problems with my ride quality on the Nex SR system. The suspension has 1-4 inch drop since it is fully threaded and adjustable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
Vietnastee said:
the NEX ride quality is harsh like a mofo. If you drive a lot in a city like frisco, you're gonna be bouncing everywhere. But perfromance wise they are about the same as Teins. But with the NEX you can get a really low drop, like an inch or two lower than Teins.

But someone should jump on this deal

hmmm please elaborate on this. do you own them or do you know someone that does? is it the race spec or the street spec?
 

·
blah
Joined
·
487 Posts
My cousin use to have the NEX SS coilovers on his TL and his ride was stiff. Bouncing everwhere, but then our friend and him traded coilovers. Our friend had the Tein SS. Our friend wanted a lower drop on his CL-S that's why. I've been in both their cars when each of them had each of those set-ups on their cars. Now my friend's CL-S is stiff, while my cousin's TL is nice and soft because of the adjustable dampening of the Tein SS.

I think the NEX SR will be even more stiff than the NEX SS because it's for racing and not for street use.

Just my 2 cents

here is a pic of the clearance difference between the Tein SS and the NEX SS: http://www.bui4ever.com/gallery/my_car/aaa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
930 Posts
Vietnastee said:
My cousin use to have the NEX SS coilovers on his TL and his ride was stiff. Bouncing everwhere, but then our friend and him traded coilovers. Our friend had the Tein SS. Our friend wanted a lower drop on his CL-S that's why. I've been in both their cars when each of them had each of those set-ups on their cars. Now my friend's CL-S is stiff, while my cousin's TL is nice and soft because of the adjustable dampening of the Tein SS.

I think the NEX SR will be even more stiff than the NEX SS because it's for racing and not for street use.

Just my 2 cents

here is a pic of the clearance difference between the Tein SS and the NEX SS: http://www.bui4ever.com/gallery/my_car/aaa
right on the money!

oh and i know who u are talking about. the dude with the cl-s posts on www.acuraworld.com his name is peiqinlong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,124 Posts
My cousin use to have the NEX SS coilovers on his TL and his ride was stiff. Bouncing everwhere, but then our friend and him traded coilovers. Our friend had the Tein SS. Our friend wanted a lower drop on his CL-S that's why. I've been in both their cars when each of them had each of those set-ups on their cars. Now my friend's CL-S is stiff, while my cousin's TL is nice and soft because of the adjustable dampening of the Tein SS.

I think the NEX SR will be even more stiff than the NEX SS because it's for racing and not for street use.

Just my 2 cents

here is a pic of the clearance difference between the Tein SS and the NEX SS: http://www.bui4ever.com/gallery/my_car/aaa
:bowdown:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top