Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Plans for Chattanooga need some sugjestions like would would you liek to do say Augst 20th, 27th September 3rd 10th and me and danny have an idea for a great place to meet and I can prob get everyone to park for free there (parking gargage)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True I just wanna get it before people move to steel rims October 1st or 8th 15th 22nd 29th

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just saying when in october

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think we should meet top story bijou if its not raining, hey dinzdale you think we might go on lookout, and grab food walking distance away

·
Night Kid #999
506 Posts
let's meet on Sunday

I can't get a day off on Sat. at my work after skoo starts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ok, Nashville I could have done.....if I had read the thread in time.......but Chatanooga?? I'm a british guy living in Bowling Green.....getting around Nashvegas is a stretch for me......I'll get lost if I go any further than that! ;)

I'd love to meet all you lads though......LXcord, you're a riot man......and Voodoo, I wanna see that engine shroud paint job in the real world, not just a pic!

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
chattanooga is not that far way, i mean its a very pleasant drive, and if you take frequent breaks and plan accordingly you can reach there pretty fast.

yeah next time you defintely gotta attend the meet, i am sure we can get at least 20 members to sign up.

·
Night Kid #999
506 Posts
where's the video~~~

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
chatty is only about 1.5 hours from me and my crew :) Depending on when we may or may not go. Most of us have school and work, haha.

·
Night Kid #999
506 Posts
00Accord4cyl said:
Hey HondaJunkie...They are having a huge meet today in Bowling Green from Honda-Tech..You should of gone to that if you didn't...

Oh and i second the question of where our video is
I think I saw your car aounr my neighbor

do you have any friends or relates in "Brownstone" subdivision?

·
Registered
307 Posts
00Accord4cyl said:
Hey HondaJunkie...They are having a huge meet today in Bowling Green from Honda-Tech..You should of gone to that if you didn't...

Oh and i second the question of where our video is
Yeah, I know....i had to miss it because of some stupid wedding! :(

1 - 20 of 74 Posts