Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Nocturnal
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Miami/Ft.Lauderdale meet?

wen r we gonna have anotehr meet?its been a good while. i kno a couple accords who would attend. maybe we can have a dolphins kickoff party or tailgate???idk gettin the ideas flowin.help me out miamians

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Yes, we should have one because it has been too long since we had a meet. Any ideas on what you guys want to do?

·
University Of Miami Boy
420 Posts
If we could have many people that would show up, it would be nice to have another BBQ again somewhere... but a meet or a cruize would be nice too... find a nice place for pictures and so on...

·
Something Something Darkside
4,499 Posts
Just bought a house in Kendall. I have a huge area behind my yard to park cars and a brand new BBQ. Y'all just have to bring a pickup and help me dump the garbage in the backyard from my old floors and kitchen. :D

·
Nocturnal
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats cool. im kinda hyped since this is my 1st car meet. so maybe we can cruize washington ave. area or coconut grove, or meet up at fuddruckers.idk just gettin some ideas out there. i ahve 2 other friends with accords that would come.maybe football tailgate or somethin???

·
giants4545
55 Posts
hey im in even though you guys all seem like you no each other. im all the way up by tampa and sarasota so i don't think i would make the drive to go see ya'll since ill be in school soon at ft. myers. but if anything is happening that way make sure some pm's me i defin. want to attend a cruise or something.

·
4,499 Posts
WTF? You guys are really considering dumping the mess out of my yard. We're talking a sink, toilet, old cabinets, floor baseboards, carpet, and other random pieces of wood. If you do that's awesome. :up2: Anyone got a truck?

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Doom said:
WTF? You guys are really considering dumping the mess out of my yard. We're talking a sink, toilet, old cabinets, floor baseboards, carpet, and other random pieces of wood. If you do that's awesome. :up2: Anyone got a truck?

I am willing to help a brother out, if someone has a truck, count me in.

·
Life's a Beach
676 Posts
Doom said:
:cry: I don't know what to say. Anyone know how to put together a BBQ. :D I'll get the meat. Of course hot dogs and burgers from Costco. :up:

I know how to assemble them, done it many times.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
So, we got a location, a truck, some people, an activity, and someone that can put a grill together. Now all we need is a date and time :D .

·
4,499 Posts
We don't have a truck but I forgot about Dade county pick up. I make an appt, Dade picks it up, but I have to have the stuff out a few days before that. So no parking in the driveway.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts