Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Night Photoshoot Meet Aug/14th

Allright our next meet will be a night photoshoot meet at the Westminster Park n Ride. The Park n Ride is located at 88th and Sheridan right next to US 36.

TIME: 9:00pm
Date: August 14th (Sunday)
Place: Westminster Park N Ride top level
US 36 and 88th Ave

Directions:
If your heading from denver u want to get on US 36 west keep going straight and take the Sheridan Boulevard exit then make a right at the light. Make another right at 92nd and Sheridan you will see Albertson's on your right, drive down a little and make another right at the light then just keep heading straight until you see the Parking garage. We will meet at the top level of the parking garage.

feel free to bring your own camera and tripod.

Whos going;

1. Du3ce
2. 7thGenVillian
3. Stefan86
4. Tommypenguin
5. Tommypenguin's brother
6. Prototypev6
7. Smithz
8. Alphanumeric 303
9. Dima
10. Akyla (maybe)
11. Ridin18's
12. Evo_Shen
13. Ellen

·
Registered
542 Posts
lets plan on sunday then, ill have to get work off.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
7thGenVillain said:
alright another 7th Gen. man i felt so alone. i was the only 7th Gen at this past meet.
Hopefully Dima will come too, the there be 3 there... No reason to feel alone man... they are all cords. :D

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
damn we might actually have 10 people this time

btw we need some sedans, looks like im the only one there with the 4 door

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll try to see if I can make it this time. I have been down in Fort Collins about every two weeks, but I haven't been down in Colorado at the right time for any of the meets. If I can't make it, I am planning to move sometime in the next few months to Denver. I will have to hit you guys up for info on some areas of Denver.

·
Let the good times roll..
507 Posts
that would be tight if you can make it. My brother should have no problem showing up he lives on 120th and colorado.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
cool hope this will be a bigger turnout. hmm lets aim for 12 accords. lets go ahead and take a roll call on see whos actually comin.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Should work fine... we just need to bump this thread closer to the date so I don't forget... :D

1 - 20 of 92 Posts