Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright ... i think i haven't post a night shot of my ride and i decided to do some photoshoot by myself. not really good at it, but i'm still trying to figure out how to set-up the settings :p

here are couple of pictures that i took. just front and back.

ppl are asking for a full pic of my tail lights so here it is ;)

comments and insults are welcome :)

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
oOOoOOo, those LED tail lights are sexy. <3

what camera?

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
they look sick. nice job man. did you have it hooked up as turn signals as well or turn signals are regular bulbs?

try to set exposure on camera to 100iso for night shots it would give you more light but get trypod couse pic can be blury if your hand is not steady

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
sy272004 said:
they look sick. nice job man. did you have it hooked up as turn signals as well or turn signals are regular bulbs?

try to set exposure on camera to 100iso for night shots it would give you more light but get trypod couse pic can be blury if your hand is not steady
100ISO would require the shutter be open longer, not "give him more light". It will make the pictures clearer but like you said he'd need a tripod.

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
you said insults welcome...so here it is:

i hate those side skirts! the rest of your car is way too nice for those skirts...i think you need rounder ones like OEM or kaminari or something

·
&#10016; 2nd Amendment'r &#10016;
5,355 Posts
i really dont like kits, but i like yours a lot! car looks great, and those LEDs are sick

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very nice LED's. I would love to get my tails converted to LED's like yours. Also, what kind of door kit is that? What company and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
wow.. everything looks so clean.. your car overall is very nicely done imo
what parking structure is that? it looks familar for some reason

1 - 20 of 66 Posts