Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
any chance on just letting the front lip go?

i actually read the post now, hahaha. well, if that guy falls thru, let me know.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually im still keeping it open to other buyers cause the guy lives in ohio... if anyone can come and pick it up sooner, ill sell it to them

if it doesnt sell in a week or so, itll probably go to coopcoop

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
ill buy the front lip for 200shipped to me now.

·
Registered
529 Posts
yea, i thought i was too, but this guys sellin it out from under me, so i guess im not getting it after all.

soo...

LudeNsOL914, you can suck a fat ****

and aurora61, you can go **** yourself, ******.
damn!!!! that's &^%*ed up!

LudeNsOL914 is a 6ga member(noob) too and was looking for a lip kit. but damn! Sketch o5 told you he'd have the money friday like 3 days ago. You should have been a good buyer and sold it to him... bad customer service ftl....

·
Super IcyAccord
2,512 Posts
jeez. calm down yo.

i dont see anyone calling dibs, unless it was done via PM's.

its usually how things go, first come first serve... money talks :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
jeez. calm down yo.

oh btw changaroo, i have a potential buyer local, so if they fall through, you can buy the front lip.

ALSO, IMO, I think aurora61 should have let Sketch o5 know that he wasnt going to sell it to him, and not behind his back.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
jeez. calm down yo.
im calm, aurora61 is just beat for this ****. its pretty whack of him.

i didnt call dibs cuz i told him id have the money by friday and he seemed cool with that, and fridays here and hes selling it to that other **** licker. i didnt feel like i had to call dibs cuz he made it seem like he was going to sell it to me.

and as far as "money talking", i dont see how him getting $200 from me OR that other butt pirate "talks". aurora61 still wouldve been $200 richer at the end of the day since i knew i was going to have the cash today and was under the assumption i was going to get it. its pretty low of him to sell it on the day i told him id be good to pick it up. let alone at the same exact time i wouldve been down there to pick it up.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts