Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Honda not making an OEM lip kit for the sedans? not even a front lip? Will the 03+ coupe or sedan's front lip fit?

·
I ♥ My Honda
1,891 Posts
u can make almost anything fit with a little work but i think it should be pretty similar if not the same... for the sedan lip that is...

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
Honda does not have an accessory lip listed for the 06's...... for whatever reason.

And no, I don't believe either lip (the 03/04 one or the 05 one) would fit the 06, since it has a noticably different shape to it.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
they did that to the 6th gens...the 98-00s had a oem lip....while the newer style 01-02 did not....so im not surprised they didnt/dont do it for the 7th gens.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder if this front lip would fit since it doesn't follow the lines of the fog light holes like the others.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Are there any local shops here in SoCal that sells OEM front lip for an 05 Sedan?

·
Sponsored by my bank acct
229 Posts
I have an 06 and it sucks that there isn't a lip for the sedans. Excuse my ignorance, but when the 03 first came out, was the oem lip offered or did they wait for the next year to bring it out?

I just hope if not now, they'll bring it out for the 07 accord. I doubt it.

·
Sponsored by my bank acct
229 Posts
black_sedan said:
moistener: why is your guages white/blue?? mines is only white. is it because mines i4??
It's because my camera made them blue! They're your regular 06 guages. white. Too bad I can't see through the eyes of my camera all the time. Things would be more beautiful...for the most part.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
black_sedan said:
I wonder if this front lip would fit since it doesn't follow the lines of the fog light holes like the others.
No! The shape of the front ends are quite different, especially so on the sides.

ephyouckay said:
why not just buy it online?

indyhondaparts.com have them for a fairly low price...
Honda does NOT offer a front lip for the 06's, only one for the 03/04's and a different one for the 05's (sedan-wise).

moistener said:
I have an 06 and it sucks that there isn't a lip for the sedans. Excuse my ignorance, but when the 03 first came out, was the oem lip offered or did they wait for the next year to bring it out?
Honda offered it right away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts