Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Team Haidabo
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am suprised there are no Mazda 6's in here. Oh, well!It goe to show that Honda's are the shiznick. However, if there are any Mazda owners out there, I am willing to keep ya company. I used to own a Mazda MIata. A 1990. It was a white manual. I loooooooooooved that little car. The first day I got it, I took it into the mountains to see what it could do. That dam thing handled well. I miss that li'l piece of .........! :p The only thing that I did not like about it was, at the time I owned it, I was an art major, and my portfolio could not fit in the trunk, and took up the entire passenger seat. I could barely get my backpack in the trunk. Oh, and replacing the battery was a beeiatch. :D

· Registered
23,782 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
My bro's got a 2005 I4 Mazda 6, gunmetal color hatch. Handles pretty well. Steering is a bit light and roadfeel isn't as good as Accords (6th or 7th gen). Sits pretty high (driver seat). Sideskirts and bumpers on hatches are nice, as are the projectors. The auto shifts at pretty low RPMs and it's hard to hold it past 4 grand...unlike my 6th gen. I can basically redline every gear and my car's happy to let me do so. The turning radius is pretty huge. Overall I feel a bit disconnected from the road driving that car. But handling is good, stock exhaust on I4 is pretty sporty sounding. Comes with same size rim/tires as Accords (that have 17s), Michelins MX4 as well. Oh...hatch is very useful. Can fit tons in there. That's why he got it.

· Registered
9 Posts
taospec said:
I am suprised there are no Mazda 6's in here. Oh, well!It goe to show that Honda's are the shiznick. However, if there are any Mazda owners out there, I am willing to keep ya company. I used to own a Mazda MIata. A 1990. It was a white manual. I loooooooooooved that little car. The first day I got it, I took it into the mountains to see what it could do. That dam thing handled well. I miss that li'l piece of .........! :p The only thing that I did not like about it was, at the time I owned it, I was an art major, and my portfolio could not fit in the trunk, and took up the entire passenger seat. I could barely get my backpack in the trunk. Oh, and replacing the battery was a beeiatch. :D

I use to own one

· Registered
65 Posts
i seen this mazda 6 in the m0ring after i get off fr0m work pretty nice, i think the guy live out in cerritos' =/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.