Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're hoping to get new vendors. Honda Pro Shop is closed until Joe gets a new dealer and Excelerate's contract has expired.

Thanks for your patronage.

Dizzy

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
he no longer works there, he took a job at the largest acura dealer in the country and will be doing this for acura oem parts now
He gave us all a heads up on my8thgen, said he will be back with the new employers asap. Here is his post....

Honda Pro Shop Closed
I just wanted to thank everyone that supported the Honda Pro Shop forum. I resigned my postion with this company for various reasons that I will not get into but I can tell you that I took a parts managers position with one of the largest Acura dealerships in Ohio. Chris has asked me to stay on and offer Acura parts and Honda parts that cross over to Acura. I will be setting up that forum shortly. Thanks again and I look forward to working with this site and its members.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Hey JW Dizzy how much does it cost to be a vendor? Ill see if my friend wants to set up shop.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
majority of the members on this site aren't active. i bet like 35k of those members signed up once and have long forgetten about this website.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
yea true. but usually people with the newer cars are more enthusiastic about buying. but ut right still a very small site.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
majority of the members on this site aren't active. i bet like 35k of those members signed up once and have long forgetten about this website.
:bonk: I would be one of those. :rolleye2: V6P just never had the in-depth experimenting with new ideas that I found on other forums. M8G, Acurazine, ClubLexus, S2Ki and ClubRSX being the others I frequented much more than V6P. Now M8G gets most of my attention.

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Let's not try to start a pissing match, especially the mods here.

Can't add much if there's nothing to add to begin with...

Obviously, This forum will always be the place for 7th Gen owners to come to and that's it.

Don't get me wrong - It's a great community for the 7th Gen's.

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
I kind of think v6p is an overall great site for all gens of Accords. The 8th gen hasn't been as important because not that many people have looked into modding it. That is what my8thgen is for...to get the word out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts