Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
04_tuscani said:
lol how come there isnt a tiburon section on this forum for v6's but there is a scion tc section which is a I4. hahahah i find that very funny
thats because hundais suck!...lol, jk. Good point, it is a v6 afterall, but with so many v6's out there, it would take up too much room to try to create a sub forum for more v6's. The scion tc is a hot tuner car so I think thats why there was a sub forum created for it even tho its not a v6.

·
Registered
15 Posts
there really aren't too many tiburon owners posting on here all the time . . . so that's probably the main motivation . . . maybe in awhile once more tiburons are made and more sonata v6s, then we can have a hyundai V6 forum on here . . . but until then . . . this works ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
ins-tib-ility said:
there really aren't too many tiburon owners posting on here all the time . . . so that's probably the main motivation . . . maybe in awhile once more tiburons are made and more sonata v6s, then we can have a hyundai V6 forum on here . . . but until then . . . this works ;)

I know this thread very old but I haven't visited here in awhile and I came across this post from a search engine. I was invited here a very long time ago by SteveK (GTspeed57) but honestly did not feel all that welcome here.

If you really want to know the reason why the Tiburon and other Hyundai owners don't post here is because of the way everybody here bashes Hyundai.

Sorry...just had to add my 2cts!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Other Car owners can Bash all they want to on Hyundia's but I haven't ever meet a Hyundia owner that was ever unhappy with their car. I have owned my Tiburon for about a year and a half now and it has been an absolute dream to drive every second I drive it. Everyone that has ever seen my car has had nothing but great things to say about it, how it sounds, how it handles, how it is flat out a great driving car, how amazing it looks(Which if I do say so, is alot better then a dang Accord) LOL. I mean those cars are ok, but yeah my grandma has one too. I drive the s*** out of my car and I never have had a problem with it yet. I street race, and I also take it to the drag strip from time to time, and still everything is holding up just fine. Tiburons are great cars, and people shouldn't talk crap unless they have driven one to find out the real truth! Tiburons are just flet out get down when ever you want them too.

·
Registered
351 Posts
rileytk2 said:
Other Car owners can Bash all they want to on Hyundia's but I haven't ever meet a Hyundia owner that was ever unhappy with their car. I have owned my Tiburon for about a year and a half now and it has been an absolute dream to drive every second I drive it. Everyone that has ever seen my car has had nothing but great things to say about it, how it sounds, how it handles, how it is flat out a great driving car, how amazing it looks(Which if I do say so, is alot better then a dang Accord) LOL. I mean those cars are ok, but yeah my grandma has one too. I drive the s*** out of my car and I never have had a problem with it yet. I street race, and I also take it to the drag strip from time to time, and still everything is holding up just fine. Tiburons are great cars, and people shouldn't talk crap unless they have driven one to find out the real truth! Tiburons are just flet out get down when ever you want them too.
lol, k. your grandma's car is faster than yours and it's a 4cyl. Bottom line, I like the tiburon, but it's still well behind the curve in terms of performance. It's lighter than the accord, supposedly has more torque and hp, but still slower. It's about as sporty as a mercury cougar (they have crappy 6 cyls too). I suppose you could talk crap about another car to make yours seem better, but in the end youre still saying "my car sucks, but this car sucks more" (regardless of what truth-value that may actually have) as you would be comparing your 6cyl to the 4cyl version of the accord and it still isn't stacking up all that well. I like the tiburon, but not that you are taking personally the fact that it is not the best car out there. It's ok, there are better cars than the accord too, so what, I'm over it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.