Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup all, i just got a 98 accord ex (sedan) and its pretty much 100% stock as far as i can tell. i need some help with what to get for it. i really wanna make this car a learning experience and id love to trick it out.
so im in need of ideas.
im pretty clueless and rather newb with car stuff still but ive been reading the forums here for awhile and i got a few ideas on what to get for it.

Intake - short ram weapon-R dragon
Mugen lip
carbon fiber hood, trunk
exhaust - ???
rims,tires - ???
tail lights - ???
heads -???
suspension for drop -???
skirts- ???

im sure theres plenty i forgot but hopefully yall can help me out there also.
thx for reading and for the help!

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
heres something u can consider about
suspension: full coilover=expensive, springs=cheap but at risk of blowing stock shocks
exhaust: performance, look, or sound
rims: top of the line such as Volk or replica
it all depends on how much u r willing to spend on each part
just remember YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
btw red/clear is the way to go for tail lights very clean

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
comptech or magnaflow for the exhaust. they sound aggressive...and NOT ricey =] -- also give some performance gains.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Tein SS coilovers with some nice 18" or 19" 5Zigen or Axis Se7en's would really set your car off. For the headlights you should look into blackhoused retrofits. For tails I like the Red/Clear look, not sure who they are made by though, possibly TYC. For the exhaust I personally love the Tanabe Hyper Medallion series. Tanabe uses the oval shaped canister in contrast to the traditional coffee can style exhaust. It sounds great and looks great. For the skirts maybe the WW sides would be good.

·
Registered
471 Posts
don't forget to get altezza lights for your entire car. also...accord type SiR badge in front, and NOS emblem in rear would set the whip off nice.

·
Butta
837 Posts
nodoubt said:
don't forget to get altezza lights for your entire car. also...accord type SiR badge in front, and NOS emblem in rear would set the whip off nice.
And you can't forget a complete NEON underglow kit, to go along with your sweet full body "modern" graphics body art................ :eek:

·
Registered
471 Posts
PoloFolk said:
And you can't forget a complete NEON underglow kit, to go along with your sweet full body "modern" graphics body art................ :eek:

i don't think the full body modern graphics body art would look good unless he gets 13" hubcap spinners.

·
LaLaLaLa
4,852 Posts
hmmm you shud get rims and get drop first - then clear out headlights, Red/white taillights, get AEM SRI and Magnaflow or Comptech cat back exhausts, then fix up interior with whatever, then when u have a bunch of money get retrofits w/HIDs and wings west body kit and get CL-S engine swap, then Comptech Supercharger, oh oh shove CF hood somewhere in there, get all LED interior like KIET, then beg him to make your red/white taillights LEDs, oh ya put in some TB spacers, some new pulleys etc and you'll be set...then buy a daily driver car and drive that instead

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
stupidaznmunkey said:
hmmm you shud get rims and get drop first - then clear out headlights, Red/white taillights, get AEM SRI and Magnaflow or Comptech cat back exhausts, then fix up interior with whatever, then when u have a bunch of money get retrofits w/HIDs and wings west body kit and get CL-S engine swap, then Comptech Supercharger, oh oh shove CF hood somewhere in there, get all LED interior like KIET, then beg him to make your red/white taillights LEDs, oh ya put in some TB spacers, some new pulleys etc and you'll be set...then buy a daily driver car and drive that instead
In a nutshell.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stupidaznmunkey said:

eheh awesome replies thx.
ive got ideas now :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts