Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Kinda floating around looking for a cool forum. I saw a couple of 3800 posts around and guess that there are a few GPers around here? Still kinda in the middle of the turbo install but anyway here ya go.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the cover for the liscence plate sitting in my house, just haven't put it on yet. The SC is just the casing that was hogged out with a die grinder for use as the intake manifold. The snout and rotors were removed and a blockoff plate was put on, so obviously it has no functionality.

Yeah, appearance is definately my next step for the car. I wanted to get the performance where I wanted it first.

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
The s/c housing is usually kept as part of the intake and just modified when the turbo goes on there. If you look close, you can see there's no pulley or snout to it, and the blockoff plate.

Looks good, what turbo are you using? I have a T66 with custom bar/plate IC, and I did L36 upper and lower intake manifolds and P&P heads. Won't track it, still on stock tranny, but highway punches are sickening.

I'm demodding here soon anyways, I'm going to see what the T/A is made of next. I'll keep the GP around as a DD.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm using the Precision 62-1. Yeah I just dropped about 2g's on parts for the tranny. What's the point of the power if I can't use it ya know. I doubt I'll be going to the track either. Not too many out here in Japan. There are some cool road courses that you can drive on for like $100.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only thing left to really do is the trans. I have all the hard parts on the way and should have those in shortly. My goal is 20psi on pump gas and 450+whp and 525ft/lbs. We'll see if I can get those numbers with stock heads or not, but I got a good feeling

1 - 19 of 19 Posts