Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need stockiez any style 5 lug with tires for the accord, keepin my 19's for my tyPe R :D
just pm me with info, i aint tryin to spend much at all, just needs decent tires, i know there are some of you that got them on the side of the yard, i let my stocks go for $50 buckz last year just cause they were layin around. Let me know.
Bay Area only.

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
well i have a set with tires, under 7,800 miles on the tires, they are snow tires but should work fine for year round driving, only diff for them is they have more slits in the tred, so they are much better in the rain than a reg. tire, let me know if you are interested

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
its kewl, i can get a good shippin price, i work at a warehouse and we get pretty good rates, but if you cant find anything else, let me know

·
Registered
236 Posts
I got a set of 16' v6 coupe of my 99....lyin around in my garage....tires a blad though & no center caps...give me yer email so i can send pics...I'll sell em to ya $75 + shipping...should be too much since im here in diego....

·
Registered
243 Posts
This thread should be in the 'Wanted' section.

·
Registered
236 Posts
uR buDDy said:
how bald...pics?[/QUOTe

There really bold...threads are showin on 2 of em..other 2 look like slicks..i can take the tires off to save weight...if you like to...but that means you gotta buy tires for em to sell your car...unless you just to go a used tire place for.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts