Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 03 v6a I heard if you shoot a shot of too much nos it will blow your engine. So what is the best shot to use and what is a good kit to get. Thanks

·
Registered
813 Posts
I would go with a 50 shot, i had a 50 shot in my 98 accord v6 and it made a huge difference, plus its pretty safe, i wouldnt go to much higher than that, then you can risk future problems. Any NOS,Zex kit is good depends on how much u wanna spend, i wouldnt recommend using it alot though due to future problems.

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrew said:
I would go with a 50 shot, i had a 50 shot in my 98 accord v6 and it made a huge difference, plus its pretty safe, i wouldnt go to much higher than that, then you can risk future problems. Any NOS,Zex kit is good depends on how much u wanna spend, i wouldnt recommend using it alot though due to future problems.
Thanks a lot but i looked at the kits that Zex makes and i couldnt find one for the 03 accord, could i use a kit for the 02 or do they make some kind of universal kit for it. If so where can i find it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
any engine will blow if you fire too much nitrous...
but if you're asking these type of questions, i'd wait and learn a bit before applying a major modification like this to a brand new car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts