Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a NRG engine torque dampener for sale. The dampener attached to the rear motor mount and to the rear head of the engine. It significantly helps with reduced engine movement and flex of your motor mounts. I am selling the car and have removed many parts. This is one of the few thing I have left. These were put together by energy for a group buy offered on V6P.net You cannot find these anywhere else. Most engine torque dampeners for our cars run over $175 plus shipping. This dampener was used for less than 3,000 miles. It will fit all V6 accords, 03-07.

Asking $150 shipped and including PayPal fees.

EDIT: Will do $100 Shipped this weekend. I want to be done with selling my parts!

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
101 Posts
is there any possible way to mount this in a 6th gen V6 engine? i have a really bad engine "jump" in first gear that pushes my down pipe into the frame...im guessing custom mounts might need to be implied...regardless, how much would this be shipped to 08701 NJ? thanks...please PM

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
would fit a 6t gen but it looks like you would need a different bracket. I have one that was supposed to go on the 6th gen.. the brackets that come with it are very different from what he has.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts