Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
no you didn't you bought them cause they were on sale for about $200 cheaper than that on black friday and you're tryin to make quick money.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
bought one for my bro for only $400 new. DROP THE PRICE AMIGO.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no you didn't you bought them cause they were on sale for about $200 cheaper than that on black friday and you're tryin to make quick money.
$200 cheaper? I bought them for $449 + tax 2 weeks ago then found the 360 on sale. With tax (6% in MI) I paid $475 for each of them. I bought them at an non-chain electronics store about 50 miles from where I live and do not want to go through the hassle of driving up there and returning them.

Please no ridiculous offers or stupid comments if you're not interested in buying it :rolleye2:

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
bunch of low ballers here..lol.. man i just got this unit and i paid like 450 like 3 weeks ago also...

·
Registered
702 Posts
ya, he prolly bought them for like 300 on black friday, but the thing is they go for more than that now...until yall want to wait until next black friday lol

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya, he prolly bought them for like 300 on black friday, but the thing is they go for more than that now...until yall want to wait until next black friday lol
Thanks for the incredibly intelligent comment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts